Bose Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones 700 with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa - Triple Black
Listen comfortably for hours
- Wireless over-ear headphones with lightweight stainless-steel headband and angled earcups provide a perfect comfortable fit for all-day listening
- Bluetooth connectivity gives you clutter-free convenience when connecting to Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Active EQ provides an immersive listening experience at any volume
Smart voice assistant connectivity
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you use voice commands
- Adaptive 4-microphone system isolates your voice from surrounding noise so you can confidently take a call or speak to your voice assistant in any environment
Noise cancellation to suit all situations
- Choose from 11 levels of noise cancellation to eliminate distractions or minimise the noise cancelling so you can hear everything around you, whether you're relaxing or working from home, commuting, or out and about
- Conversation Mode temporarily pauses your content and drops the noise cancelling down to zero so you can hear your surroundings for quick conversations
Intuitive, customisable controls
- Simple earcup controls help you to stay connected without reaching for your phone
- Keep your phone in your pocket and your head up to the world with easy access voice control services for music, navigation, weather, and more
- Customise controls for quick and convenient access to the features you use most often
Even more features
- Provides up to 20 hours of wireless battery life so you can keep the music going
- Using Bose SimpleSync, pair your compatible soundbar with Bose Headphones 700 for a personal TV listening experience; using independent volume controls, you can lower or mute the soundbar while keeping your headphones as loud as you like (compatible with Bose Soundbar 500 and Bose Soundbar 700)
- Bose Music app (for iOS and Android) ensures your Bose smart products work together for a more personalised experience
- Audio Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- Carrying Case
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2063 reviewers who responded, 1836 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The leader of the Pack!- August 20, 2019
I am a Mortgage Broker with the need to take calls of "phone-like" quality and I operate in an office enviroment with a bunch of other Brokers all speaking to their clients. So, 2 requirements - Make it sound like I am the only one in the room and allow me to focus on call. Bose delivers this with the 700. These headphones have Bluetooth paring that allow me to switch between my phone and my computer with ease. Phone conversations on my PC through Skype works perfectly and has virtually no background noise. The App is evolving and moving forward it will become the glue that controls all Bose devices going forward. Its worth the investment.
- Bose quality, but top of headband not comfortable- April 30, 2021
I've been searching for a wirless replacement for my older Bose QC wired over the ear headphones. I mostly use them at night before bed and need comfort as too priority and the Bose 700 did not meet that criteria. They do excell in sound quality for phone calls, they are light weight enough for short term comfort, and music sounds great. However, not much, if at all better than previous versions. The Band on the top is my main gripe. It is not as comfortable after an hour or so, they begin to irritate. I'm bummed because I really love them otherwise. They might be perfect for you so perhaps they are worth a try if you can get them on sale.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Had To Return Bose 700 Headphones- January 20, 2020
I wanted to like the Bose 700 enough to keep them but there was one major problem for me. The ear cup material chosen is in my opinion a deal breaker due to the squeak I hear anytime I slightly move or turn my head. When head motion causes minor rubbing ear cup against skin, the noise is kind of like rubbing a moist finger over a whiteboard. PROS: great audio frequency range, excellent noise cancellation adjustment, nice command adjustment by tapping and swiping exterior cup while wearing, good iPhone app controls, lightweight. CONS: cup material causes squeak with head movement, clamping design too tight for larger heads (like mine), cost