Bose Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones 700 with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa - Triple Black
Listen comfortably for hours
- Wireless over-ear headphones with lightweight stainless-steel headband and angled earcups provide a perfect comfortable fit for all-day listening
- Bluetooth connectivity gives you clutter-free convenience when connecting to Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Active EQ provides an immersive listening experience at any volume
Smart voice assistant connectivity
- Built-in Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant let you use voice commands
- Adaptive 4-microphone system isolates your voice from surrounding noise so you can confidently take a call or speak to your voice assistant in any environment
Noise cancellation to suit all situations
- Choose from 11 levels of noise cancellation to eliminate distractions or minimise the noise cancelling so you can hear everything around you, whether you're relaxing or working from home, commuting, or out and about
- Conversation Mode temporarily pauses your content and drops the noise cancelling down to zero so you can hear your surroundings for quick conversations
Intuitive, customisable controls
- Simple earcup controls help you to stay connected without reaching for your phone
- Play your favourite tunes on Spotify without touching your phone with SpotifyTap playback feature using Bose Music app
- Customise controls for quick and convenient access to the features you use most often
Even more features
- Provides up to 20 hours of wireless battery life so you can keep the music going
- Using Bose SimpleSync, pair your compatible soundbar with Bose Headphones 700 for a personal TV listening experience; using independent volume controls, you can lower or mute the soundbar while keeping your headphones as loud as you like (compatible with Bose Soundbar 500 and Bose Soundbar 700)
- Bose Music app (for iOS and Android) ensures your Bose smart products work together for a more personalised experience
- Note: Voice services (Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant) may vary and may not be available in all languages and countries or on all platforms (Apple iOS and Android)
- Audio Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- Carrying Case
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2628 reviewers who responded, 2353 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome, quiet, wireless, noise reduction.- December 24, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had this a few weeks ago and I have to say it is the best headphones I've ever had. The quality is unlike anything on the market especially at this price point. I like the touch earcup to change volume or track to accepting or declining phone calls. The app I downloaded to configure the headphones is easy to use and very straightforward. Thank you for ths free sampling from ReviewClub. #ReviewClubI love how the headphones are made of high quality metal and not cheap plastic. It's a well weighted device as well, not to heavy and not too light. The earcups are very soft and comfortable on my head and do a fantastic job isolating noise. If you travel a lot this will be a fantastic addition to your traveling gear. The only downfall I have with it is the charge cable is a little short I think it's only a three foot cord. I hope there's at least a 6 foot cord available. Thank you to Reviewclub for the amazing opportunity to test this. It was a wonderful experience.
- Shocking Quality Controls - Received Damaged Item- May 13, 2020
My Bose 700 arrived today in a completely tarnished set of boxes. Moreover, the headphones within the case were cracked and dented on both earphones. Did Bose knowingly send me a damaged product or did it get damaged during shipping? I would be very surprised if this was damaged due to shipping, because it makes me question the durability of the product when I travel for work. Needless to say, I am very disappointed. My only options are to wait another two weeks for a replacement or switch to a company with better durability like Sony.
- Excellent sound, loaded with features!- December 30, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was looking for a quality pair of headphones to block out noise at the gym while working out. Gyms always have terrible music playing and normal headphones just don't block it out like I want. These absolutely do! I love that I have the option to choose how much noise cancellation I want. Set up to my phone was super easy. I downloaded the Bose app and I had to try several times to get it to connect to that but once I did I've had no problems and find the app very helpful. The headphones are super comfortable and I have literally worn them all day and they never irritated my head or ears. Nice snug fit but not too tight like some other pairs I own. The head band has a nice squishy cushioned lining. These also stay on my head with no problem while doing my rebounding workout. I was pretty surprised. The sound quality is superb. Nice, clear surround sound. Comes with a charging and audio cable if you choose to manually connect to your phone. I love the start up sound and the voice prompts, it's a nice touch. I was very impressed with the ability of the microphone to pic up my voice especially while on calls. My voice comes through better than when I use my phone. I have now started to use the head phones to on the phone. Battery life is more than sufficient and charging is relatively quick for the amount of battery life you get. My only complaint is with all of the controls going on I almost always activate some unwanted command accidentally as I'm adjusting the ear cups or taking them off for a second. It takes some getting used to to know where to touch without activating something. I highly recommend these for gym workouts if you want to totally block out their loud music and control your music without having to bother with your phone each time. The rest of the features are extra goodies.
- Great noise cancellation headphones for commuting!- July 31, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been using the Bose NC700 for a month now, so I think I am qualified to give some feedback about it. First of all, I have to say that Bose has never let me down in terms of build quality. The package, carry case and the headphones itself just shout out ‘premium’. The carry case is made of PU/faux leather, which feels great to the touch yet durable. It has well thought-out design with hidden compartment which holds AUX and USB C charging cable. The AUX cable is similar to the one coming with the NC 700’s predecessors, with 3.5” and 2.5” connections, minus the in-line microphone because this time, the microphone is built-in the cups (I cannot tell if it is on the left or right, or both, because both of the cups are totally symmetrical). And the headphones with its metal cups are rock solid. Another thing I like about the NC700 comparing to its predecessors is that it is designed with glasses wearers in mind. My old QC25 and QC35 tend to press the frame into the sides of my head too much that it would hurt after prolonged usage. Surprisingly, the NC700 is so much more comfortable. Not only that, the noise cancellation is not affected by whether the user wears glasses or not, unlike with the QC25 and QC35. I used the NC700 on my 14-hour flight to Thailand in Economy class, and the noise did not bother me at all. Secondly, about the usage, it is fairly easy to a tech-savvy person like me. The Bose Music app which is recommended to install on your phone to help control the headphones also has instructions of how to use the headphones with the touch control. Basically, all touch control is on the right cup, with swiping up and down to increase or decrease volume, forward or backward to change to next or previous track, double tapping to pause/resume, and touching and holding to hear a prompt of how many hours of battery left (an impressive 19 hours on a full charge – tested on my long flight). The buttons are to change the level of noise cancellation, call up Siri/Google Assistant, and turn on/off. It only takes me a few minutes to familiarise myself to the usage, and it just became second nature from then on. All these years, I tend to think about noise cancellation when talking about Bose headphones. If you consider the QC25 and QC35 are good enough, you have not seen/heard enough! The QC700 is another level. The QC700 has 10 levels of noise cancellation, and the QC25 and QC35 are only equivalent to about level 5-6. Tuning to level 10, most of the noise are cancelled and you are immersed in your own music. I like the fact that the headphones intelligently filter wind noise as well. Previously, the QC25 and QC35 fail to do so, and it is rather uncomfortable listening to music when walking in the wind – not anymore with the QC700. With the noise cancellation, the NC700 will make a perfect commuting pair of headphones. However, for audiophile, you might not be satisfied. I find the bass not as punchy, the mid is a bit muddy, and clarity suffers a bit even with noise cancellation at level zero. Therefore, when I only want to listen to music in my study, I tend to go back to my old trusted Aurvana Live! headphones for a better sound quality. In summary, the Bose NC700 will make a perfect pair of headphones for commuting, or working. The sound quality is a 8 out of 10, but this is just personal preference, and I bet many people will find it pleasing to their ears.
- Amazing Headphones.- December 31, 2019
This headphones are súper awesome. For instance i had them for 3 to 4 months now and they worked perfectly fine. Bose is well known for best sound and greatest microphone that i've ever heard i feel like i was sitting front row to the nfl game which is awesome. The only downfall is that there is a small button (Noise Cancelling) on the left ear muff that seems so irónic. I hope can't wait to see the next model. Overall, these headphones are an amazing product. It has a good amount of noise cancelling that blocks everything like road noise I hope I could take care of the headphone. #BOSE #BOSENOISECANCELLINGHEADPHONESYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns