Bose QuietComfort 35 II Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black
Powerful wireless audio
- Over-ear design is comfortable for all-day listening, so you can focus on the scintillating highs and deep, powerful bass at home, in the office, or on the go
- Bluetooth 4.1 and NFC pairing allow for a flawless wireless device connection
A smarter experience
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa work with the integrated microphone to let you control music, send and receive texts, and get answers to questions with voice commands
- Active noise cancellation technology eliminates annoying background noise so you can enjoy music the way it was intended
- Noise-rejecting dual microphone presents your voice in pristine clarity, even in windy or noisy environments
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 20 hours of wireless music with every charge
- Also comes with an audio cable for a wired connection to the music so you can enjoy it even longer without battery power
- Bose Connect app helps you set your preferred level of noise cancellation, unlock more features, and access future updates
- Comes with a carrying case for on-the-go storage
- Carry Case
- USB Charging Cable
- Back-Up Audio Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5574 reviewers who responded, 5324 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Headphones- November 30, 2020
I bought these on sale about a month ago because I needed something to block out the sounds of my family watching TV while I do university from home in the next room. I hesitated at first after I read some negative reviews, but I'm so glad I purchased these. The noise cancelling is excellent. I can't hear the TV in the next room at all when I use these. I love that you can adjust the level of noise cancelling between high, medium and low for times when you do want to hear some background noise. I've had no major issues with Bluetooth (paired to a Macbook and iPhone simultaneously). They are also very comfortable and durable. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good set of headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- The Best- December 14, 2018
Got these for my 18th birthday last week. They have changed music for me forever. I never want to stop listening to music, and I never want to listen to music with anything else ever again. The noise cancellation is superb as advertised. You flip the switch, everything disappears. The sound quality is crystal. I've discovered parts of especially layered tracks I've never heard before. They feel like a cloud over your ears, and I've never really felt like they were in danger of falling off, even while working out. I love owning these and would definitely buy them again. If you are considering buying them, do it. They are all they claim to be.
- Brilliant Headphones- June 6, 2018
Yes I got these for free through the Huawei P20 Pro promotion but my initial impression is that they are excellent. Installed the software on my mobile and paired and setup the phones, the noise cancelling is excellent and works unlike the nc on my cowin e7 phones. The ability to pair to two devices and switch to them via a button is excellent along with the built-in google assistant. Not tried the feature of music sharing across devices, but will try that soon. The only issue I have noticed but can get this on main av receiver as well, is there is sometimes a bit of lag in audio for movies. Overall very impressed with these headphones