Bose QuietComfort In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones use Acoustic noise cancelling technology that helps built-in mics pick up the sound of your voice and rejects most environmental noise so every call is crystal-clear
- Eleven levels of noise cancellation allow you to choose how much or how little environmental noise you want to be able to hear
- Volume-Optimized Active EQ boosts lows and highs so your music sounds balanced at every level
- Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity gives you wireless convenience and freedom of movement within 9 metres (30 feet) of your device
- IPX4-rated construction protects the ear buds from sweat and unexpected splashes
- Simple touch controls lets you take calls, play music, change the volume, adjust controls, and more at the touch of a button
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 6 hours of life per charge, while the included charging case delivers 2 more full charges for total playtime of 18 hours
- Charging case is compatible with Qi wireless charging and has exterior LED lights to show the battery status
- Magnetised interior of the charging case keeps your earbuds in place
- Opening the lid of the case automatically begins the process of pairing the earbuds to your phone
- Quick charge of 15 minutes delivers up to 2 hours of playback, ideal for when you're in a hurry
- Three sizes of StayHear Max tips are made with soft silicone to ensure a comfortable fit
- Free Bose Music app allows you to customise your earbuds, check your battery, choose your voice assistant (including compatibility with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa), and more
- 2 x Bose QuietComfort Earbuds (Fitted with Medium Eartips)
- Charging Case
- Small and Large Eartips
- USB-C (A to C) Audio Cable (12")
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1506 reviewers who responded, 1280 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's a no for me dawg- November 29, 2020
I have been an avid Bose Earbud user for over 10 years. The fit and quality has been unmatched. Up to now... No matter what I tried I could not get these to stop falling out of my ears. On top of that, they aren't comfortable to wear for hours like my Bose Soundsport Free were. I was so excited about these I preordered them for my wife and I but we both ended up exchanging them for AirPods Pro, which are cheaper, much lighter, have all of the same features, and most importantly stay in my ears. Don't get me wrong, the sound quality and noise canceling are excellent, but if they won't stay in your ears and are uncomfortable, what's the point.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good Buds!- March 1, 2021
Decent earbuds, people are complaining about the size of the case, who cares? It's not that big and easy can go in your pocket when working out. These fit in my ears great and with the included Bose app (you have to download it i mean..) the noise cancellation is great. They are pretty loud and sound clear, no distortion, my only gripe is when i go to put them on sometimes it seems the noise cancellation stops working on one side, ill have to pull the earbud out of my ear and put it back in a couple times then the noise cancellation seems to even back out. Pretty happy with these, a bit overpriced too, but other than that i would recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great products, poor service- August 19, 2021
I have been very happy with both the Bose quiet comfort Earbuds and the neoprene case I bought with them. The noise cancelling is outstanding and the battery life much longer than the apple earbuds I was using. My complaint is while I ordered both the earbuds and case together, the earbuds were shipped to me free, while the case was not allowed to be shipped to me at any price. I had to ship them to a friend who mailed them to me. Overall the combined shipping cost more than the case. Also while i could use the bonus points to buy the case, I was not allowed to use it for the earbuds themselves. very frustrated with Best buy over this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.