Bose QuietComfort In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Soapstone
- In-ear truly wireless headphones use effective noise cancelling and high-fidelity audio for an exhilarating experience that brings out the best in your music
- Acoustic noise cancelling technology helps built-in mics pick up the sound of your voice and cancel most environmental noise so every call is crystal-clear
- Eleven levels of noise cancellation allow you to choose how much or how little environmental noise you want to be able to hear (Requires creating a custom mode)
- Quiet Mode mutes the world around you, so you can better hear and feel every detail of your music
- Aware Mode with ActiveSense technology lets the microphones pick up sounds around you then play them naturally through the earbuds so you can hear your music and your surroundings at the same time
- Volume-optimized Active EQ boosts lows and highs so your music sounds balanced at every level
- Use the Bluetooth button on the case to scroll through your paired devices or simply connect directly from your device’s Bluetooth menu
- Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity gives you wireless convenience and freedom of movement within 9 metres (30 feet) of your device
- IPX4-rated construction protects the ear buds from sweat and unexpected splashes
- Simple and intuitive touch controls lets you take calls, play music, change the volume, adjust controls, and more at the touch of a button
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 6 hours of life per charge, while the included charging case delivers up to 12 hours more playtime
- Powerful charging case has exterior LED lights to show the battery status and is designed to travel with you all day long
- Magnetised interior of the charging case keeps your earbuds in place when you’re not using them
- Opening the lid of the case automatically begins the process of pairing the earbuds to your phone
- Quick charge of 15 minutes delivers up to 2 hours of playback, ideal for when you're in a hurry
- Three sizes of StayHear Max tips are made with soft silicone to ensure a comfortable fit
- Mics work together to pick up the sound of your voice while cancelling the unwanted noise around you so you’re heard clearly by others, and by your voice assistant
- Set your shortcut to “Spotify” in the Bose Music app then tap and hold the left earbud to get back to your last session on Spotify
- 2 x Bose QuietComfort Earbuds (Fitted with Medium Eartips)
- Charging Case
- Small and Large Eartips
- USB-C (A to C) Audio Cable (12")
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 490 reviewers who responded, 424 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Won’t Pair w/Samsung TV- November 23, 2020
I purchased these earbuds specifically for the noise-cancelling and to connect to my Samsung TV. I live in the city and sometimes it can get noisy. Though the noise-cancelling is amazing, these earbuds cannot pair with Samsung TVs. Tried Bose customer support which was useless. This issue is discussed at length on the Bose Support Forum but the service specialists (the two I spoke with) we’re completely unaware of the issue and could not offer any solution. Blamed it on the TV even though my Bose QC 35 headphones pair easily with my TV. Returning these and trying the Sennheisers. Do better Bose. Samsung is the leading seller of TVs in the US.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works Great Most off the Time- October 7, 2021
Sound quality is very good and the noise canceling works well. I can wear these mowing the lawn and the noise is cut down about the same as other heating protection but now I can listen to music. The earbuds will occasionally lose connection with my iPhone. I noticed that this usually happens when listening to a satellite radio app with WiFi enabled. I will sometimes need to disable WiFi to keep the earbuds connected to my phone. The connection will occasionally drop even when listening to music that is on the phone. I would give them 5 stars if the connectivity was better. Also wished the charging case was a smaller more convenient size.
- Bose Sound Quality is Great!- October 17, 2021
Love them. The recharging case is great and just the right size to be in your bag and recharges quickly. The earbuds held snuggly which was great as earbuds typically slip out of my ears. At this price...they BETTER not fall out -- but glad to say...success! My only complaint is the touch functionality. Tap once/twice - the left was so sensitive that it would start the song over or turn off. The volume up/down on the right earbud was problematic with Alexa chiming in. LOL! I just have to perfect my tap/touch and remember which side controls what. Still...great sound (as Bose does) and LOVE the flexibility when I don't want to carry my headphones.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns