Bose S1 Pro Bluetooth Wireless PA Speaker - Black
- Designed for musicians, DJs, and general PA use
- Bluetooth technology wirelessly connects to your smartphone, tablet, and other compatible devices
- Full featured 3-channel mixer with reverb, and ToneMatch processing for microphones and acoustic guitar
- Auto EQ makes sure you're sounding your best
- Built-in sensors and multiple aiming positions make sure you have optimal sound in almost any position
- Built-in ports allow you to plug in a microphone or musical instrument for live entertainment
- Lightweight, rugged enclosure with a built in handle offers a portable design that's easy to move from room to room, outdoors, or to your car
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows you to perform anywhere for hours, while the Quick Charge function helps you recharge in a hurry
Connectivity & Media
- S1 Pro System
- AC Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 465 reviewers who responded, 451 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bose S1 pro- November 2, 2020
The product seems good, i have just started to use it and being a professional musician i need some time to make up my mind. However Bose failed to put some important information in their manual like it would only work with a phantom microphone. i tested it with 2 of my microphones and it only worked with one. I had to check with another music shop to see if it worked and if it did'nt i was going to return the product. so you might want to tell Bose to add some more details, although a lot can be found on unofficial sites on youtube. However Bose did a good job by having a built in reverb and a compact PA which i have been waiting for for many years.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Sound, I bought two.- June 20, 2020
For such a small box they have such a punch! The sound is amazing. I wear hearing devices since I'm hearing impaired and these speakers are not only crisp and loud, they are transportable and easy to move from one place to the next. Initially I had a hard time pairing them since they needed a software update, however once I contacted BOSE and purchased a mini USB port cable from Amazon that allowed me to download the update, all is well. The folks at BOSE are also very interested in making the overall experience good to for their customer. Also the reviews on Youtube pretty much sold me on these speakers. I'm glad I bought them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for my purpose- February 25, 2018
I bought this Bose S-1 three weeks ago and have done 56 one-hour shows. I do one-hour shows in Senior Communities. It replaced a 40-lbs speaker I was using. The power is amazing! Once I found the right EQ on my i-pod it has the fullness I want. However, I have had trouble with Channel 1 not performing and have had an issue with the Bluetooth channel "jumping" in volume. There appears to be a problem in the fluid increases with the volume controller. I also wish it had a Master volume. The instruction book does not make a recommendation as to what setting (Off, Guitar, Mic) to use when plugging in a mixer. The mixer will increase the overall volume and EQ.