Bose Smart Soundbar 900 with Dolby Atmos - Black
- Six full-range transducers, including two custom-engineered upfiring dipole speakers, a centre tweeter, and speaker arrays connected to the Bose PhaseGuide technology deliver an incredible and immersive sound experience
- Dolby Atmos gives your sound an extra dimension of height for a room-filling audio
- Proprietary TrueSpace spatial processing intelligently analyses signals other than Dolby Atmos and upmixes them for a rich, 7-channel sound
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2, and Spotify Connect offer multiple ways to connect wirelessly so you can stream your favourite channels and playlists
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant match with Bose Voice4Video so you can control the soundbar, TV, and cable box with simple voice commands
- Amazon Alexa also allows you to call other Bose smart products, Amazon Echo products, or anyone in your contacts list who also has Bose smart products with the calling enabled functionality
- Integrated noise-rejecting microphones can be disabled to ensure your family’s privacy
- SimpleSync makes it easy to connect your soundbar to compatible audio components like bass modules, surround speakers, or headphones
- Bose Music app makes it incredibly easy to setup the soundbar, choose a voice assistant, browse through your music, and update the software
- HDMI eARC connection and optical audio connection with cables included allow you to hook up the soundbar to your TV in a snap
- HDMI cable (sold separately) or optical audio cable (included), depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to your TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 63 reviewers who responded, 57 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sound bar 900- October 6, 2021
I’ve had the 900 for about a week. It replaces my Soundbar 700 which I’ve had about 6 months. Bose 700 subwoofer (2 of them) and surround 700’s complete the system. I’ve had a couple issues - 1) blinking white light that won’t turn off. I corrected issue by putting Alexa in do not disturb mode. 2) HDMI randomly losing sound. When I checked earc was no longer available. It took awhile to get sound back trying many different things. Happened again next day. I finally tried a different cable and fingers crossed working okay since. Still not sure about this soundbar yet. I want to like it but worried about quality of product. Time will tell.
- Surreal, Expansive, Explosive Sound.- October 8, 2021
"H-woah!" is all we could say as we flipped through our favorite songs. Movies and TV shows suddenly feel much bigger and more grand. My tiny living room suddenly feels twice as big in spacious scenes. Paired with the Bass Module 700*, I can no longer tell when the train is passing by my home because it is already shaking. *The only way I could be happier is if the Bass Module 700 INCLUDED a 3.5mm aux cable! Or that they would at least mention that it's required to connect to your soundbar, yet not included. Spent all that money and got everything delivered, only to have to delay my excitement for a run to the store for a measley $8 cable or it would've been useless.
- Great Sound- August 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This sound bar has great sound. Bose sound quality is one of the best and this lives up to its reputation. Fills the room really well. App connects to soundbar allowing easy connectivity to music apps and selecting input. Will be able to connect to satellite rear speakers and a subwoofer. Looking forward to this becoming available and will rival any surround sound system out there. Setup was a bit complex and I’m still trying to get this to be controlled by my TV volume like my much less expensive sound bar did. I spent over an hour trying to get this configured but am confident it eventually will connect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.