Bose Soundbar 300 Smart Speaker with Voice Control Built-In - Black
- Four full-range drivers and a centre dome tweeter deliver clear, crisp dialogue and vocals balanced with deep, rich bass
- Wi-Fi technology, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2, and Spotify Connect let you play a variety of music from services like Amazon Music, Apple Music, and Spotify, as well as via your tablet or smartphone
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant give you powerful voice controls
- Bose Voice4Video technology lets you control your soundbar, TV, and cable or satellite box simultaneously with your voice via Amazon Alexa for single-step commands
- Bose SimpleSync technology lets you expand the connection to other Bose products like Headphones 700, QuietComfort Earbuds, Sport Earbuds, Bluetooth speakers, surround speakers, and more for an immersive and/or multi-room listening experience
- Bose Music app provides all your playlists and services in one place, lets you control the sound bar, and sets up presets and user profiles for a personalised experience
- Noise-rejecting microphones listen in every direction to pick up your voice, even when the music is loud
- Mic-off button disables the microphones to give you privacy
- Compact design with a sleek matte top and perforated wraparound metal grille fits perfectly under most TVs
- HDMI cable (sold separately) or optical audio cable (included), depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to your TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 769 reviewers who responded, 704 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- great looking, amazing features and best sound- October 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is the best sound bar I have owned. It perfectly matched my living space with black color that went well with my TV and background. The set up was easy with Bose app, connected easily with my TV and the sound quality is amazing. It has both treble and bass in the same bar. The best feature of this sound bar is the connection to google assistant and amazon alexa. I can control my other smart devices with this sound bar. I am also an avid radio listener and this sound bar comes loaded with all radio stations and I was able to set up my paid subscription music services as well. This is the best investment and support from Bose is amazing.
- Good value- October 8, 2021
I bought this to replace my previous soundbar that was beginning to fail. Also it was an old enough system that sometimes is difficult understanding voices during action movies or high volume situations in shows. That is no longer a problem now with the Bose soundbar 300. It sounds fantastic and does a great job keeping the voices clear. My only negative is that if you connect it to a Bose color link speaker as a auxiliary speaker the Alexa feature becomes disabled and doesn't come back until you remove that speaker and re-enable Alexa. Since I didn't choose this soundbar to be a smart speaker that is not a real problem, just an annoyance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review of the Bose 300 Sound Bar- January 22, 2021
I have been hesitant to purchase a sound bar, but I needed something to help the sound with the TV in the bedroom. Although this product has a small footprint, it delivers amazing sound. It is discreet and hardly even noticeable on the counter. The sound is clear and bright. Connecting to other devises couldn't be more simple when playing through Bluetooth. Now I am ready to connect this to the Bluetooth speakers and a small subwoofer to really blow out the sound in my room. It's a great price point for a start sound bar and can actually be used pretty much anywhere because of the Bluetooth connection and it is so lightweight.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.