Bose Soundbar 300 Smart Speaker with Voice Control Built-In - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- Four full-range drivers and a centre dome tweeter deliver clear, crisp dialogue and vocals balanced with deep, rich bass
- Wi-Fi technology, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2, and Spotify Connect let you play a variety of music from services like Amazon Music, Apple Music, and Spotify, as well as via your tablet or smartphone
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant give you powerful voice controls
- Bose Voice4Video technology lets you control your soundbar, TV, and cable or satellite box simultaneously with your voice via Amazon Alexa for single-step commands
- Bose SimpleSync technology lets you expand the connection to other Bose products like Headphones 700, QuietComfort Earbuds, Sport Earbuds, Bluetooth speakers, surround speakers, and more for an immersive and/or multi-room listening experience
- Bose Music app provides all your playlists and services in one place, lets you control the sound bar, and sets up presets and user profiles for a personalised experience
- Noise-rejecting microphones listen in every direction to pick up your voice, even when the music is loud
- Mic-off button disables the microphones to give you privacy
- Compact design with a sleek matte top and perforated wraparound metal grille fits perfectly under most TVs
- HDMI cable (sold separately) or optical audio cable (included), depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to your TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 85 reviewers who responded, 82 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Bose 300 is the smaller version of the 500- October 22, 2020
This model is similar to 500 0lder model, the sound is very clear and the dynamic impact is powerful mostly in midrange and the added tweeter in the center is for more voice clarity, the remote control has no bass control, you cannot adjust and add alittle bit more bass, compare to the smaller TV Bose sound it has a bass controll and you can adjust and add more bass, sounds better. Dont buy The 300 and the 500 model if you dont buy the Subwoofer, you will be just dissappointed without hearing the bass impact especially when watching movies, thats the point. Better to go with the Model Bose TV sound in my opinion and experienced, This one has more impactful sound withou the added subwoofer, you save too, thanks...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report
- BOSE- October 22, 2020
GREAT PTODUCT....................................................................................Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Bose- October 22, 2020
Good sound and easy to set up and would buy it againYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)