Bose Soundbar 700 Smart Speaker with Voice Control Built-In - Bose Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Part of a Bose family of smart speakers and soundbars designed to be compatible with each other so you can enjoy more music in more rooms
- Combining sophisticated design and exceptional sound, bring the wow factor to your music, TV shows, and movies
- Control comes easy, with three different ways to manage what you hear: voice, the Bose Music app, or universal remote
- Bose SimpleSync technology lets you pair your soundbar with Bose Headphones 700 for a personal TV listening experience; using independent volume controls, you can lower or mute your soundbar while keeping your headphones as loud as you like (compatible Bose products: Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 and Soundbar 500 or Soundbar 700)
- Includes a context-sensitive universal remote, so you can control your other devices, too
- Remote features six presets so you can enjoy your favorite music with a single push
- Enjoy millions of songs at the tip of your tongue with voice control from Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa; also offers access to other features, like weather reports, smart home control, and so much more
- Multiple users can personalize their experience and control their content with the easy-to-use Bose Music app
- Play integrated music services like Spotify or your own music library through Bluetooth or your home Wi-Fi
- Experience superior voice pickup from an eight-microphone array that hears you over loud music or across the room
- An unmatched combination of sophisticated design and exceptional sound brings the wow factor to music, movies, and TV
- Premium glass, a metal grille and clean lines make the soundbar look as good as it sounds
- ADAPTiQ audio room calibration fine-tunes the system’s sound specifically to your room
- HDMI ARC connectivity keeps your system compatible with the most current technology
- Optional wall bracket lets you mount the soundbar elegantly below your TV
- Future software updates will add new features — like Apple AirPlay 2
- Add the optional Bose Bass Module 700 and Bose Surround Speakers (sold separately) to feel the impact of thunderous bass and full-on surround sound
- Note: Not compatible Bose SoundTouch Products
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1691 reviewers who responded, 1529 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Powerful and Clean sounds- November 28, 2020
You MUST used the ADAPTIQ AUDIO CALIBRATION when you're setting up this soundbar for the first time. It was literally night and day after calibration. The Bose music APP can let you customize you presets. The base can be increase enough to really pack a punch. The sounds are very clean, crisps and separated between each other that it make movies really more immersive. The Google assistant is so quick and pick up my voice so easily. Professional and high end device that deliver amazing sounds. I had Bose product for more than 10 years now and they are always worth their price. You pay for something that will last you a lifetime and are above any other product out there.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Bose Soundbar 700 clearer than Samsung HW-Q80R- October 20, 2020
I own a Samsung 65 inch Q70T QLED TV, so I bought the compatible Samsung Harman Kardon HW-Q80R Soundbar with the subwoofer. The Samsung TV and Soundbar had a very cool AI linking software that optimized sound. The Samsung soundbar had ATMOS with an immersed surround sound experience too. However, the Samsung soundbar wasn't clear; specifically, the voice. I adjusted the Samsung EQ but it didn't improve. As a result, I purchased the Bose Soundbar 700. I played the same Ultra 4K scenes with eARC connection to compare the sound. It was night and day! BOSE Soundbar had a clear and more detailed sound. I returned my Samsung HW-Q80R Soundbar. I even compared Sonos and LG. My wife and I still prefer the clarity and detailed sound of BOSE 700 Soundbar.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent sound- August 6, 2020
The fact is that nothing will ever replace an actual surround sound system (i.e. dedicated front, back, and surround speakers) but if you are unable or unwilling to go to those lengths, this is a really great option. The sound is fantastic, and if you add on the satellite speakers and the sub-woofer, you get really good simulated surround sound. The only possible criticisms I have are that on rare occasions that sound hiccups for less than a second, but it's very rare and doesn't bother me. And that the satellite speakers are sometimes a bit finicky to set up. But that is usually resolved by just going through the process a second time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.