Bose SoundLink Colour II Splashproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Yellow Citron
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology with voice prompts wirelessly connects to your smartphone, tablet, and other compatible devices
- NFC pairing allows for easy connectivity to your NFC-enabled devices
- Two front 40mm drivers deliver robust sound so you can immerse yourself in the music
- Compact design with soft-touch exterior offers an easy grip for grab-and-go convenience
- Built-in speakerphone for clear conference or personal calls, and access to your phone's Siri or your Google Assistant
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 8 hours of play time on a single charge
- Water-resistant splashproof construction makes this speaker perfect for poolside parties
- Bose SimpleSync technology lets you pair your speaker with a Bose Home Speaker to play the same music in more rooms (compatible Bose Smart Home speakers: Home Speaker 500, Home Speaker 300, and Portable Home Speaker)
- Manage Bluetooth connections, unlock features, and access future updates on the Bose Connect app
- Pair two speakers together for Stereo and Party modes for even bigger sound
- Auxiliary input lets you to connect to non-Bluetooth devices with a 3.5mm audio cable
- Integrated universal Micro-B USB port makes it easy to charge
Connectivity & Media
- SoundLink Color
- Micro USB Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 422 reviewers who responded, 392 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent small speaker for outdoors- May 19, 2017
The Bose Soundlink is a great small speaker that can be carried everywhere and it's impermeable. It is easy to set up and paired with a smart mobile. The sound is excellent for a small devise and the quality outstanding. The speaker can be controlled by a smart iphone so it is not necessary to be near the device or have to turn up or down the volume from the device if you are nor near. The battery last a lot and it turns off automatically when it is not in use. I normally use it outdoor. When I'm at home I can take it with me to the different part of my house and I always have music! It is a an excellent speaker value for money.
- In Love- May 17, 2017
I've been using this for the last couple weeks now and I LOVE IT. I have had no issues so far with this little thing and to me, it's the perfect size and shape. Easy to carry around and set up. The sound is amazing and really packs a punch. It connected very easy to Bluetooth and connects automatically for me after I turn my Bluetooth on. It is water resistant which i love because I listen to it in the shower and the steam can build up but has never affected it! It's loud and the bass is very subtle. Great for that work out or friends coming over! I wanted to try this because Bose has amazing products and this is definitely one of them! It's a must have!!
- Common and severe problem - buyer beware- September 3, 2017
This is the worst possible product that should have never hit shelves before a fix to a prevalent problem was addressed. I make sure to tell all my friends that Bose products are NOT worth the money. The battery goes into a hard shutdown or deep sleep, and if I'm willing, will take minimum of 30 minutes to try to troubleshoot. The solution has never been the same; sometimes I have to hold the mute button, other times, hold three buttons at once, or hold a button while unplugging, etc. This is a serious flaw of this product that absolutely should not have been overlooked. Despite Bose's sound reputation, this aggravating FLAW is a severe impediment for use.