Bose SoundLink Revolve II Splashproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Triple Black
- Portable design is engineered to deliver rich, immersive audio from a compact package
- True 360-degree sound ensures consistent, uniform coverage around your whole room
- IP55-rated seamless aluminum body is water- and rust-resistant for lasting durability
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 13 hours of play time and recharges effortlessly with the USB Micro-B charging cable
- Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts and NFC pairing provide quick and convenient connectivity
- Speaker allows you to take phone calls or access Siri and the Google Assistant
- Pairs with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices (sold separately) for hands-free operation
- Combine two speakers together for rich stereo sound or Party Mode playback
- Multi-connect function lets you connect to two devices to swap who is in control of the music
- Bose Connect app makes it easy to manage Bluetooth connections, unlock features, and access future updates
- Threaded universal mount attaches seamlessly to nearly any tripod
- Auxiliary input lets you connect quickly to other audio sources
- Compatible with the optional charging cradle (sold separately) that serves as a home base and keeps the speaker charged
Optional accessories (sold separately)
- 3.5mm male-to-male stereo audio cable (if you want to connect to a non-Bluetooth device)
Connectivity & Media
- SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker II
- USB Micro-B Charging Cable
- Power Supply
- Power Supply Adapters
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 31 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great sound in a small speaker- April 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The speaker feels very solid, it has a nice weight to it. The sound was nice, just as I expected from Bose. Setting up was easy with the soundlink app. The app is also easy to use which I already had been using with my headphones. First time trying it out I listened to music for a couple of hours and had plenty of charge left. I didn't test out the waterproofness using any extreme means but did have it outside for a few minutes in a light drizzle while grilling and there were no issues. My wife likes to play her music off an old ipod so the addition of the aux input is very nice to have. Definitely happy with this bluetooth speaker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Same great Bose sound with longer battery life!- March 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my second Bose Revolve speaker, and they are amazing devices to have around the home. My original Revolve is my “singing in the shower” speaker, and the new one was for traveling and camping. With a longer battery life and better water resistance, it’ll be perfect for a relaxing weekend by the lake. These also work great with portable projectors as an on-the-go sound system for movie night while camping. Just extremely versatile. Sound is the same great quality you’ve come to expect over the decades. It doesn’t disappoint. My wife and I enjoyed our favorite tunes this weekend as we prepared the yards for the new spring season. Music was crisp and detailed, and the sound could be heard from anywhere in the yard. An excellent piece of engineering.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bose never disappoints!- April 12, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] One of the best speakers in this price range available in the market. Setup is super easy and quick. The build of the product is of great quality and feels premium. Audio quality is awesome with a pretty good bass for a speaker of this size. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of bass coming out of this speaker. Since it is cylindrical, it delivers 360 degree sound. The music remains solid and robust regardless of our position. Songs can be paused and skipped using the buttons on the speaker. The buttons are very responsive and are very close to feather touch. There’s a warmth to the sound that makes it enjoyable to listen to. Battery charge is pretty good, I charged it fully and i didn’t have to recharge for almost 3 weeks at 1 hour per day usage. Great product from Bose! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.