Bose SoundLink Revolve Splashproof Bluetooth NFC Wireless Speaker - Grey
- Engineered to deliver deep, loud, immersive sound from a small speaker
- True 360-degree sound for consistent, uniform coverage
- Seamless aluminum body is durable and water-resistant (IPX4 splashproof)
- Enjoy up to 12 hours of play time from a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts
- Built-in speakerphone for clear conference or personal calls, and access to your phone's Siri or your Google Assistant
- Pair two speakers together for Stereo or Party Mode playback (additional speakers sold separately)
- Bose SimpleSync technology lets you pair your speaker with a Bose Home Speaker to play the same music in more rooms (compatible Bose Smart Home speakers: Home Speaker 500, Home Speaker 300, and Portable Home Speaker)
- Multi-connect to two devices to easily swap who controls the music
- Easily manage Bluetooth connections, unlock features and access future updates with the Bose Connect app
- NFC pairing for easy connectivity to your NFC-enabled devices
- Attach to almost any tripod with the threaded universal mount
- Easy charging via Micro-B USB port
- Auxiliary input allows you to connect to other audio sources
- Available in Triple Black or Lux Gray
- Optional charging cradle provides a home base and keeps the speaker charged
Connectivity & Media
- Soundlink Revolve
- USB Power Supply
- USB Cable
- AC Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 827 reviewers who responded, 801 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great small speaker- April 16, 2017
I have had my Bose soundlink revolve now for a few days.It comes in a nice presentation box with the accessories charger etc.It is a very nice design just what you would expect from Bose.charge it up and you are ready to go Download the Bose connect app and pair to Bluetooth.The sound is excellent from such a small speaker.The sound does not distort when the volume is turned full up it is very crisp and clear.with it being small it is very portable to take outside or on holiday.I simply could not fault the revolve speaker in any way I would highly recommend to friends and family to buy.Another quality product from Bose keep up the good work
- Little speak amazing music experience- April 14, 2017
I have been looking at many different known branded Bluetooth speakers and this one stands out the most by far. It is small and very easy to use, connects straight to your phone or other music device and you play the music. I used this speaker with my iPhone and found it extremely easy to pair the two together. You can control the sound volume on your phone and also on the speaker. The music quality is crisp and clean. It goes very loud but keeps the nice crisp sound where as other speakers would crackle and the sound would be awful. I would definitely recommend these speakers and the price for it is a reasonable price for what you are getting.
- Fantastic Sound- April 20, 2017
I received this speaker for review, upon opening the box the speaker feels solid, after charging the speaker paired up very quickly with all my other bluetooth gadgets. The sound is excellent indoors and out and the volume is much greater than previous Bose speakers I have owned. The bass is great making Pop and Rock music sound brilliant, I have yet to try Opera or Folk Music but from what I have hard so far I have no doubt that they will sound as good. I havn't splashed it with water yet so can't comment at this stage but will be taking the speaker into the bathroom when showering (watch this space) . The Bose Revolve looks good and sounds good.