Bose SoundSport Free In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Bright Orange/Midnight Blue
- Ear buds are designed to fit snugly in your ear canal to help block out external noise so you can focus on powerful, bass-rich audio
- Engineered to maximize the strength and reliability of a wireless signal, and Bluetooth 4.1 provides a flawless device connection from up to 9 metres
- Delivers up to 5 hours of podcasts and power songs from your workout playlist
- Rugged IPX4 rating suits an active lifestyle and offers outstanding sweat and weather resistance
- The Bose Connect app helps you manage multiple Bluetooth devices and offers a "Find My Buds" feature
- Built-in microphone lets you take calls without having to reach for your device
- Play or pause tracks and access your phone’s Siri or your Google Assistant right from the earbud
- StayHear+ tips are designed with a soft silicone material to fit your ear comfortably and securely, helping block out background noise and providing the best possible audio experience
- Comes with a portable charging case that provides up to 10 hours of additional playtime
- Portable Charging Case
- USB Cable
- Large, Medium & Small StayHear Tips
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 894 reviewers who responded, 771 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Brilliant- October 20, 2019
I absolutely love these. The sound quality is great, easily connected. I just have to take out the right ear bud out of the case and they connect to my phone. Battery life is great too. They have never died on me so I haven’t had to use the 15 mins fast charge. My only problem is that they stick out. I get called Frankenstein a lot which annoys me but apart from their appearance they are great. Unfortunately they also do have audio latency but that is not an issue because I don’t watch videos on them. These are a great product though. Even though they stick out of my ears a bit they’re still great. I would 100% recommend these to other people
- Good, but could be better- October 10, 2018
I have had the headphones for about 3 months now, I find the sound quality to be excellent, comfort of wearing is also very good, the battery life is excellent, although the charger can be a little temperamental, (sometimes doesn't charge for what ever reason?) but on the whole they are very good. One small complaint, the range can be a little indifferent? I carry my phone in a backpack when wearing the headphones mostly, and I have found that sometimes, not always, the headphones cutout when you turn your head? not sure if this is a bluetooth range issue or something else, but given everything else about the headphones I can live with that.
- Sounds great when they work...- April 22, 2018
The fit on these is nice, they stay in at the gym and when I go for a run. The sound is also great when it works - which is the problem. The bluetooth cuts out all the time, I'd say over 70% of the time when I'm at the gym or running it only works on one side. I wear my bluetooth watch on the left arm, but even switching arms didn't help. It also didn't make any difference if I used my iPhone 8, and I've tried keeping it in various locations to no avail. For such a pricey item I would expect that it would at least function properly for it's intended use. Very disappointed with these as all of my other Bose products have been first rate.