Bose Sport In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones seal with your ear canal to block out ambient noise
- Three sizes of StayHear Max tips are made with soft silicone to ensure a comfortable fit
- Umbrella-shaped tip and extended flexible wing keep the earbuds securely in place without the need for an ear hook
- Acoustic port design and a high-efficiency driver combine to deliver powerful sound in a small package
- Volume-Optimized Active EQ boosts lows and highs so your music sounds balanced at every level
- Bluetooth connectivity and hidden antennas give you wireless convenience and freedom of movement within 9 metres (30 feet) of your device
- IPX4-rated construction protects the ear buds from sweat and unexpected splashes
- Controls on the right earbud allow you to answer and reject calls as well as play and pause music, while controls on the left earbud provide access to shortcut functions like checking your battery life or skipping a track
- Beamforming microphone array separates your voice from environmental noise so every call is crystal-clear
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 5 hours of life per charge, while the included charging case delivers 2 more full charges for a total playtime of 15 hours
- Quick charge of 15 minutes delivers up to 2 hours of playback, ideal for when you're in a hurry
- Free Bose Music app allows you to customise your earbuds, check your battery, choose your voice assistant (including compatibility with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa), and more
- Bose Sport Earbuds
- 3 x Sets Eartip Sizes
- USB Charging Cable
- Charging Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 297 reviewers who responded, 234 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Good but....- October 12, 2020
I upgraded to these form the previous version that was released about 4 years ago. Sound quality is good on these and they are great for working out. With that said, I expected a lot more of an evolution on the design given what the competition is offering. The bids are still large (smaller than before but still...) the charging case is still large so doesn’t fit nicely in your pocket like the competitors. There is no way to adjust the volume on the buds just through your phone. Sometimes the touch controls are too sensitive. Anyway, I have tried the competition and Bose by far makes the best workout earbuds. I just wish they were smaller.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best earbuds ever!!- December 3, 2020
I go to the gym quite frequently. Music is my number one motivator while I am there. I’ve always always always struggled with finding wireless earbuds that actually fit in my ears and stay in place while working out. These earbuds are totally worth it!! They come with multiple different rubber attachments for different size ears. They actually had a size small enough for my obviously kid sized ear holes!! The sound these earbuds play is also tremendous! It literally sounds like you are at a concert or something. I’ve never heard my music sound better in any other product including AirPods! I’ve always been an apple product fan until trying these! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
- Great Sound, but not for running.- November 30, 2020
I brought these as I knew Bose and have other of their products. The packaging id great -really sleek and the carry case is great for storing them safely. The app was easy to download and the instructions were simple and easy. They already came fully charged so that meant I start using straight away!. The sound quality as I expected was fantastic, however I had trouble keeping the right one in my ear, even after trying the other sizes included. As the right ear also controlled the device, every time I touched it, it would turn off. This was quite annoying as I was having to stop. This is great for the gym or walking but not for running. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]