Bose Sport Open Earbuds In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Triple Black
- Unique open-ear headphone design means these earbuds can be worn comfortably and securely without actually going in your ears
- Bose OpenAudio design lets you hear the world around you at the same time as you listen to music with clear, consistent high-quality sound
- Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity gives you wireless convenience and freedom of movement within 10m of your device, making these perfect for workouts
- IPX4-rated water-resistant construction protects them from sweat and debris
- Intuitive, on-device controls allow you to play and pause your music, skip tracks, and change the volume
- Compatibility with Siri and Google Assistant gives you the power of voice commands
- Advanced microphone system focuses on your voice so every call is crystal-clear
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of playtime on a single charge
- Includes a charging base and protective carry case
- Bose Music app allows you to customise your earbuds, check your battery, and more
- Ear Buds
- Carry Case
- Charging Base
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- - January 8, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report
- OK but...- March 12, 2021
I really wanted to like these as I do like the premise of them. My use case is biking which is mostly in trails but also can be on some roads and having that awareness was why I decided to give them a try (also broke my current ones recently). They fit me fine even with bike helmet and glasses and although some small pain over time, I think that I could get use to that. However, they did not fit my wife so I think this will be hit or miss depending on your ears. The big deal breaker is the sound quality which was a surprise given all the Bose products I own. There is a big trade off being made on the open design here that really lacks the fullness in the low end. The higher the volume, the worse the bass. The mids and highs seem detailed and good but the bass is just very sub par. If you listen to any music with rich or punchy bass, I would give these a pass. If you are listening to podcasts then they might work for you. I compared them to a number of buds and phones running the same music including the basic air pods from apple as well as $25 cheap buds and found these the worst quality in terms of low end. For me, I listen to pump up music full of bass when I exercise so sadly these just don't give me what I need in that area especially not for the price. This is a v1 product so likely room for improvement here and will revisit the successor but these will be returned as I cannot justify the price vs quality here. I also think they could be made more comfortable as many have said with not as rigid material but that wasn't the deal breaker for me, it was paying the Bose premium and not getting the Bose quality sound I am use to. I could have been ok with small trade off of bass to get the open design but it isn't just going to 90% or even 80% bass, its really less than 50%. It's like having a home theatre with only highs and mids. In summary - fit will be hit or miss and even if hit, you may still get small pains over long periods - sound quality is not what you expect from Bose, lacking any bass, its not just a small difference with other earbuds, it is a huge trade off - if you want the open design, wait for the next versionNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report