Bose Surround Speaker 700 - Pair - Bose Black
- Single full-range speakers fire upwards and downwards to create multi-dimensional sound that puts you square in the centre of your entertainment
- Small OmniJewel speakers stand less than 6" tall and pack huge sound into a compact design, freeing up space in your home without sacrificing audio quality
- Wireless connectivity lets you arrange the speakers wherever you like, offering more flexible positioning and easier music streaming
- Designed to match the aesthetic of the Bose Soundbar 700 (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 65 reviewers who responded, 57 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect Addition!!!- July 27, 2019
These surround speakers are fabulous. We have the Bose Base 500 and Soundbar and these are the perfect addition to those products. The sound is clear and precise. The great thing about these speakers is they complement any sound system or more importantly you can use by themselves. Another great aspect of these speakers is the design. They are small and really blend in with the room. It’s amazing how much sounds is packed into these little guys. The setup is so easy and quick. It took us 10 minutes to pair everything together and get them going. If you are in the market for a mind blowing set of surround sound speakers, then these are them.
- Great sound complicated to set up.- November 1, 2019
These speakers were a little daunting to set up. One of the screws was inserted at an angle and I had to use a glasses screwdriver to get it to turn. I had to fix the speaker to get it to work. The connections were bent at an angle. I had to readjust them. I had thrown the boxes away and didn’t want to deal with returning it. I got it to work, synced the speakers and the sound is amazing! We have owned old Bose surround systems before, but this system is the best I have ever heard. I would highly recommend, but save the box Incase you get a defective speaker. The sound deserves 10 stars the trouble brought it down to 3.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pictures are deceiving- September 6, 2019
So I thought I was upgrading to a bigger rear speaker, rather than the cube rear speakers. So when these arrived, & after I opened, I was very disappointed that these are quite smaller than the cube speakers. After having the cube and then going to the 700 rears, I can only say it's a slight upgrade from the cube style. But maybe now that Football season is starting, and I'm watching more TV from my Bose system, hopefully then I might get that wow factor. But I'm content for now....I should've just been Happy with the cube style rears, instead of dishing out the extra 250 to upgrade, after I returned the old onesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.