BOSS GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor
Available online only
BOSS GT-1000, Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal, Amplifier Modeling, 10 Footswitches, Expression Pedal, Analog and Digital Input/Output.
Includes: GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor, AC Adapter.
This premium tone machine debuts the AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology, realized with decades of advanced BOSS research and supported by an ultra-fast DSP engine, 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout. AIRD amplifiers live and breathe like real tube amps, providing inspiring feel and authentic tonal dynamics.
• A huge range of cutting-edge BOSS effects to enhance your tones, with numerous routing options and extensive real-time control at your command
• Built-in Bluetooth allows you to adjust sounds, configure control assignments, and organize patches wirelessly from your mobile device using the BOSS Tone Studio app
• Flagship amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
• Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
• Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
• Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
• Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
• High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
• March 2020 Update: New FX Expansion mode provides four simultaneous FX blocks, up from three in normal mode (GT-1000 operation is mono when FX Expansion mode is selected)
• March 2020 Update: Distortion effect type now available in FX blocks, with identical parameters to those included in the dedicated DS1 and DS2 distortion blocks
• March 2020 Update: Ten input memories for saving optimized level settings for different guitars; input memories can be selected globally or stored with user patches
• March 2020 Update: Onboard user IR slots increased from 4 to 16
• March 2020 Update: New AIRD Output Select types for use with the Power Amp In feature on the Katana-50 MkII, Katana-100 MkII, and Katana-100/212 MkII amplifiers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Solo Guitars||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Apparel (Clothing)||30 Days||0%||10%||Not Returnable|
|DJ & Karaoke Equipment||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Guitars, Keyboards & Digital Pianos||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Musical Instrument Consumables (Guitar Strings, Microphones, etc.)||30 Days||0%||10%||Not Returnable|
|Wind Instruments(e.g. Harmonicas)||30 Days||0%||10%||Not Returnable|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days