BOSS Katana 100W Guitar Amp Head - Open Box
Available online only
Delivery times vary by location. Most Marketplace items leave sellers' locations within 2 business days. Allow additional time for shipping.
This is an Open Box Product. It has been inspected and is fully functional. It includes all original accessories and a minimum 6-month warranty (unless noted otherwise below). For return details, see the Return Policy tab. The product's specs are as follows:
• Delivers 100 watts of power for live performances
• Power control lets you enjoy the true sound of cranked-amp tones at low volumes for when you're practicing at home
• Includes an integrated 5-inch monitor speaker so you can practice without needing an external cab
• Offers 5-amp characters: Acoustic, Brown, Clean, Crunch, and Lead for a diverse range of sound across many genres
• Enjoy integrated access to up to 58 effects, including SDE-3000 delay, Phaser 90E, and Flanger 117E types, that you can customize using the free Tone Studio editor software
• 3 reverb options including delay, delay-plus, and standard reverb to enhance the sound
• 8 tone setting memories available to store and quickly recall your preferred effects and amp setting combinations
• Easily finetune your tone and sound with dedicated EQ, effects, gain, and presence controls, as well as full-time channel and global parametric EQs
• Amp build features 3 cabinet resonance types for finetuning the amp's tone and feel
• Offers even more send/return options from previous models for greater flexibility when inserting external processing into the effects signal path
• Enjoy access to pro setup options via the Tone Central website to expand your sounds, genres, and even develop your own unique sounds
• Stand design tilts for easier monitoring and improved sound projection
• Line, phone/recording, and USB output with cabinet simulation also features 3 new Air Feel settings for more tone depth and dimensions
• MIDI input allows you to adjust and select tone settings directly from a MIDI foot controller
Modes and FX
- Owners Manual
- AC Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders above $35 for Ground Regular Shipments.
Seller offers free shipping on all orders above $50 for Ground Express Shipments.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Large Item Scheduled Delivery (items heavier than 150lbs)
Product will be delivered outside your home for all shipping areas.
Recycling of your old item(s) is not included with delivery.
Assembly of the delivered product is not included.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|PRO OB||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|For all products||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 business days
Warranty Policy for ReCertified, Refurbished & Open Box Products
All of our refurbished products have undergone a thorough software and hardware inspection to ensure you are receiving a fully functional product. We stand by the refurbished products we offer and want our customers to feel confident in purchasing our products. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for a minimum of 90 days (or more, depending on the product).
The warranty we provide covers issues related to software or hardware malfunctions such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
If you have any warranty issues, please contact us through the “Contact Seller” button when you log into your order details on BestBuy.ca. You will need to provide both:
- A description of the issue you are facing
- The IMEI or Serial number of your product
Afterwards we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues can’t be replicated, the order will be sent back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our repair facility.