BOSS MO-2 Multi Overtone Pedal
Available online only
BOSS MO-2 Multi Overtone Pedal.
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the MO-2 Multi Overtone uses your guitar's harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of extraordinary new sounds.
• Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
• Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
• Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
• Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
• Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
• Mono or stereo output
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Solo Guitars||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Apparel (Clothing)||30 Days||0%||10%||Not Returnable|
|DJ & Karaoke Equipment||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Guitars, Keyboards & Digital Pianos||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Musical Instrument Consumables (Guitar Strings, Microphones, etc.)||30 Days||0%||10%||Not Returnable|
|Wind Instruments(e.g. Harmonicas)||30 Days||0%||10%||Not Returnable|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days