Bowers & Wilkins 603 S2 Anniversary 200W Tower Speaker - Single - Black
- 30W-200W power capability gives you powerful and refined sound without any distortion
- Three-way speaker reproduces accurate sounds with perfect clarity and depth
- 1" Decoupled Double Dome tweeter with layered detail with a 38kHz breakup delivers music that sounds rich and clear
- 6" Continuum midrange cone enchants your ears with clean, crisp audio
- Bass cones are optimised to give you maximum accuracy with significant extension so you can hear even low-frequency sounds accurately
- Enhanced and refined design with carefully selected high-grade components let you uncover amazing insights from your music
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Speaker Improvement- January 8, 2021
These Bowers & Wilkins 600 Series speakers are the best I have ever heard. I am now hearing instruments in my music that I have never heard before. It is amazing the improvement in the quality of sound I am now getting with these speakers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Happy!- October 24, 2020
I am very happy with B&W 603 S2 Anniversary tower speakers they do not sound like a entry level speaker they sound great while playing music and movies. They are matched with the 600 series center , subwoofer 608 and the 607 rear speakersYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An easy path to great sound!- January 10, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've never seen a product packaged as thoughtfully as these speakers. You can attach the plinth to the base without fully removing them from the box! I opted against the base spikes because they will go onto a tile floor. Anyhow, the assembly (attach the plinth with four bolts using an included Allen wrench) was dirt simple. The speaker cover is held on with magnets and they aren't overly strong - I've managed to knock the cover off repeatedly adjusting the speaker position. These 600 series floor standing speakers replaced an aging set of Vandersteen 2Ci's and it's clear that speaker technology has really moved in a good direction in the past 30 years (gulp!). These speakers are smaller yet deliver better bass and clearer highs. The midrange responds quickly and all sorts of musical instruments are reproduced accurately (from chimes to tubas to bagpipes). The soundstage is much wider and I'm able to crank down the subwoofer in my 5.1 setup. I tested these in both a home theater environment and for reproducing digital music in a variety of genres. Couldn't be happier with them. They look good and perform flawlessly!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.