Bowers & Wilkins 603 S2 Anniversary 200W Tower Speaker - Single - Black
- 30W-200W power capability gives you powerful and refined sound without any distortion
- Three-way speaker reproduces accurate sounds with perfect clarity and depth
- 1" Decoupled Double Dome tweeter with layered detail with a 38kHz breakup delivers music that sounds rich and clear
- 6" Continuum midrange cone enchants your ears with clean, crisp audio
- Bass cones are optimised to give you maximum accuracy with significant extension so you can hear even low-frequency sounds accurately
- Enhanced and refined design with carefully selected high-grade components let you uncover amazing insights from your music
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ideal for for Rock & Roll- April 10, 2021
Quite simply amazing speakers. I bought the upright speakers and placed them next to the Marantz App and re-positioned the old Klipsch speakers to the left and right of the rectangular room to create a surreal movie theater effect. The speakers ( along with a high end Center speaker) also sound vibrant playing rock music. Cant get the right sound on my records though..Probably damaged over the years ( water, humidity...)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing set of speakers- March 6, 2021
amazing sound for the money, B&W honestly made these too good. No reason to pay much more for their high tier speakers unless you have a ton of money burning a hole in your pocket. Running a 5 channel setup with all 600 series and it blows my mind every single time I sit down and listen to somethingYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Speaker Improvement- January 8, 2021
These Bowers & Wilkins 600 Series speakers are the best I have ever heard. I am now hearing instruments in my music that I have never heard before. It is amazing the improvement in the quality of sound I am now getting with these speakers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.