Bowers & Wilkins 603 S2 Anniversary 200W Tower Speaker - Single - White
- 30W-200W power capability gives you powerful and refined sound without any distortion
- Three-way speaker reproduces accurate sounds with perfect clarity and depth
- 1" Decoupled Double Dome tweeter with layered detail with a 38kHz breakup delivers music that sounds rich and clear
- 6" Continuum midrange cone enchants your ears with clean, crisp audio
- Bass cones are optimised to give you maximum accuracy with significant extension so you can hear even low-frequency sounds accurately
- Enhanced and refined design with carefully selected high-grade components let you uncover amazing insights from your music
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The best B&W value- September 11, 2020
If you're looking for an audiophile speaker that produces a wide soundstage and surprising clarity for the price, then the 603 Anniversary Edition is in a class by itself. I listened to a wide range of speakers (30+) and you would have to spend several thousand more to get better sound. In my view a speaker shouldn't color the sound that passes through it and should convey what you would have heard had you been live. These speakers do an excellent job doing just that. They are transparent, have an amazing high end without any harshness, the mids are present and articulate, and the bass is responsive and not overbearing. These speakers are worth the investment. Setup = 603 S2's powered by a Krell KAV-300i, HTM62 S2, SVS PB1000, Denon surrounds, Denon X3500H.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.