Bowers & Wilkins 606 S2 Anniversary 120W Bookshelf Speaker - Pair - Black
- Pair of 30W-200W speakers boast sufficient capacity to deliver powerful sound with superb clarity for an immersive experience
- Two-way speakers accurately reproduce the full range of audible frequencies for higher depth
- 1" Decoupled Double Dome tweeter has a breakup threshold of 38kHz to highlight the various layers of your music
- 6.5" Continuum cone gives you fun and dynamic audio that's enjoyable to listen to
- Upgraded design with carefully selected components let you draw new insights from your favourite music
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- very high quality sound from these little beasts- January 9, 2021
I've got these combo'd with the 600 series 5" mid speaker and wow is the sound impressive. Running these two bi-amp because I'm only on a 5.1 setup and my old pretty basic yamaha receiver is a 7.1, figure more juice is always a good thing. I can't imagine anyone needing more then this kind of bookshelf/middle speaker combo setup in the typical sized living room, crank the volume up and it absolutely fills the place with seriously high quality sound, both music and movies. I'm going to get a new receiver now because I feel like mine is a bottleneck on these beauties.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic !!!- November 14, 2020
I bought these speakers to update my mini audio system. We had for a good term small computers boss speakers . It was enough to listen music and enjoy watching movies ( very good mini speakers). Then I connected New speakers I was in shock ;) What a contrast , What a Quality... Awesome ... it is only two of them loading living room ( and beyond )with wonderful sound. I’m fully Satisfied with this product!!! Very very High end quality system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Bookshelf Speakers- December 5, 2020
Couldn’t be more pleased with how these speakers sound in my two channel system. I replaced a smaller set of bookshelf speakers and the difference is stunning. I’ve paired this set with a Martin Logan Dynamo 500 sub attached to my emotiva amplifier. I’m hearing music detail I didn’t know was there before.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.