Bowers & Wilkins 606 S2 Anniversary 120W Bookshelf Speaker - Pair - White
- Pair of 30W-200W speakers boast sufficient capacity to deliver powerful sound with superb clarity for an immersive experience
- Two-way speakers accurately reproduce the full range of audible frequencies for higher depth
- 1" Decoupled Double Dome tweeter has a breakup threshold of 38kHz to highlight the various layers of your music
- 6.5" Continuum cone gives you fun and dynamic audio that's enjoyable to listen to
- Upgraded design with carefully selected components let you draw new insights from your favourite music
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Execellent speakers.- November 18, 2021
Beautiful sound for my listening space. For both music and movies. Bass is more effective when listening from fruther away. Make sure to have a good amp for them, even though they are bowers entry level speakers they still need a decent amount of power to truly shine. Amazing quality and worth it life long investment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- B & W - Great Brand - Near Audiophile Quality.- March 5, 2021
B & Ws are great - clear, even sound. I have a pair of CM10 towers that are fabulous. Darn near audiophile quality. The 600 series is the entry level and the anniversaries are a slight improvement over the previous version. They sound good, but aren't CM10s. These white models do have a great finish and they are beautiful with the grey grill. That said, they do not produce the kind of bass I want without a subwoofer. This is true with the 6 1/2 woofer model - I can't imagine what the 5 1/2 is. I don't like subwoofers for audio (great for video) so I need to replace these with either a set of towers or, something like the KEF R3 that has more bass through a dual woofer system. I'm sure others would find these perfect.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- What were the designers thinking??- December 11, 2021
Loved the sound of the speakers, but who would sell white speakers with only a black or grey grill available? I bought them to blend in not be the focal point of my white bookshelves. Took them back and bought Polks that are all whiteNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.