Bowers & Wilkins AM-1 100-Watt All-Weather Outdoor Speaker - Pair - Black
- Rust-resistant aluminium grille and glass-filled plastic cabinet protect the speakers from dust, moisture, and UV-light, so you can safely install them outdoors
- 100W maximum power input capacity delivers crisp, clear, and powerful sound
- Two-way speaker system with a 5-inch glass-fibre cone woofer and 1-inch dome tweeter deliver a wide range of frequencies for an expansive listening experience
- Vertical or horizontal wall and ceiling mounting capabilities allow flexible placement options
- Sealed enclosure with auxiliary bass radiator delivers powerful low frequency sounds
- Binding posts ensure easy connectivity
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Weather-resistant speaker wire (make sure to measure the space so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Sound, Design and Finish.- August 12, 2021
I've installed several outdoor speakers from various brands and these B&W speakers are by far the best in terms of installation, sound, and design. These use a single swing arm style mounting mechanism with integrated wiring and terminals. The way they mount is very unique compared to other offerings. The overall fit and finish give a very clean install. Keep in mind that prior install preparation and technique will always yield a flawless installation regardless of the speaker choice. The sound is incredible. If matched to a good amplifier with adequate power these will more than satisfy your sound needs. For their size, they provide a great amount of bass projection and clarity. In part due to the bass radiator design on the back of the speaker housing and the shape/construction of the housing. While these are not inexpensive, you are getting a well-crafted speaker that meets and exceeds all requirements for an outdoor speaker compared to others in this category.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is the third set I have purchased!- May 15, 2020
I have both white and black now. I am so impressed that I bought a pair for my porch and also the pool area. Fills the backyard with sound. Bass is amazing. Very easy to install and high quality. You won't regret this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality outdoor speakers- May 14, 2019
I purchased 2 of these outdoor speakers for surround sound for a TV that I have mounted outside. The speakers are under a covered patio. They sound great together and are just what I was looking forYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Sound for an outdoor speaker- August 10, 2020
The B&W speakers are on my patio. They are so smooth and pleasant to the ears. Anyone that comes in back yard from friends to contractors love the sound. An excellent speaker purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Durable.- January 18, 2022
I live in Texas, and purchased / installed the speakers in the heat of summer. They handle the Texas heat and humidity of the coast well. No issues. Great investment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.