Bowers & Wilkins Formation Bar 3.1 Channel Sound Bar
- 6 x 40W of total power with 96/24-bit high-resolution stereo sound ensures a powerful and rich audio experience
- 3.1 channel sound bar is compact and provides a full, immersive home theatre sound experience
- Dedicated centre channel delivers clear and crisp audio
- Wireless sound with multi-room capability for greater flexibility
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity for smooth wireless networking
- Compatible with AirPlay 2 for easy multi-room streaming from different iOS devices
- Spotify Connect feature allows you to stream songs from the service directly to the speaker
- Mesh network lets you enjoy high definition music without audio decline or loss of quality anywhere
- Sleek design effortlessly enhances the aesthetics of your room
- Formation's echo system is compatible with Amazon Alexa Skills
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Difficult to set up- May 16, 2020
After several hours of trying to set up and going online with BOWERS & WILKINS Web site I never could get the audio to be consistent to operate on it's own without running with the Smart TV audio or not at all. BLUETOOTH was always jumping in and out of PAIRING. Then not to have a remote and Loading the B & W APP it was a terrible time to get the app to pair the TV remote with the SOUNDBAR. I have had B&W speakers in the past with truly the best audio sounds from my home theater system with their speakers, thus the reason for purchasing B&W's FORMATION SOUNDBAR....I wanted so desperately for their soundbar to work because of BOWERS and WILKINS noted for being a leader in the AUDIO INDUSTRY.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Garbage system- August 29, 2021
This is my second review of this garbage. So I have had B&W look at my product. I told them exactly what’s wrong with the speaker getting too warm, sound cutting out, and the speaker creating loud static noise. Because the support people didn’t hear it when they got it they automatically shipped it back. Support is terrible. Support keeps blaming my WiFi for the sound cutting out when I have the latest router and it’s fully updated. I don’t recommend this to anyone. At this point I want my money back for this whole system. It’s complete trash for the price!! If I could post a video of the static and issues I would. I highly recommend go with Sonos, or any other brand. Don’t spend your money on this garbage!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Hickups using bluetooth- January 8, 2020
Bar keeps having hickups every few seconds when using bluetooth streaming from my lg v50 phone with aptx HD and without. I also bought formation bass. It keeps turning itself on and off every few seconds as well. I am huge fan of Bower & Wilkins in general, but this is an overpriced garbage. Also my magic remote from LG Oled C9 tv does not work with bar either. No matter what I tried. And I am an IT professional. So disappointed. I was hoping it would be fixed with a software update. Not a chance. Returning bothNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.