Bowers & Wilkins Formation Bass 6.5" 250-Watt Powered Wireless Subwoofer - Black
Available online only
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 6.5 in. wireless woofer in a patented cylindrical design produces deep, accurate, and detailed bass
- 250W Class D amplifier maximizes efficiency and delivers efficient low-frequency performance
- 20Hz - 150Hz frequency response optimizes low-frequency output
- Opposed dual driver technology reduces distortion to deliver dynamic impact
- Dynamic EQ delivers crisp, clear sound to ensure premium performance in real-time
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to simply connect the speaker wirelessly with an existing network and stream music, podcasts, and online services
- Sealed enclosure produces tighter, more precise sound delivery
- Wireless multi-room speaker compatibility allows it to play audio in multiple rooms at once when paired with other speakers (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Formation ecosystem that allows you to wirelessly pair the subwoofer with other speakers in the Formation suite (sold separately) using the app to create an immersive sound experience
- Formation's echo system is compatible with Amazon Alexa Skills
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Incredible sound, sensational design- May 24, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We got the bass to go with our sound bar which we installed both in our theater room. The amount of power that comes out of the bass is amazing! It's been perfect for movies and any genre of music. Design is really nice too it's sleek and just looks like a product built with time and care. I'm not well versed in the output specs to be able to comment on exactly why this product is superior from a technical perspective. In any case, my family loves it and all my friends are looking to get one too once we installed and had everyone over. CheersYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small footprint, lots of depth without the rattle- June 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The formation bass is a very impressive product. The first thing you'll notice that this it is much smaller than typical subwoofers and its beautiful cylinder rather than the usual ugly black box. The formation bar already sounded great on its own so I was skeptical whether this bass was actually needed. I used the Matrix elevator scene to test the setup and oh my god I was blown away by how great this sounded. The bass provided super clean thumps for each of the shots and helped provide depth for the scene. It was night and day with and without the bass. I tested the speakers at max volume and was impressed at how clean the sound was -- no rattle, no shaking, no breaks -- the formation bar and bass is really the best sounding soundbar setup I've ever owned or tested. The best part is that it only took minutes to setup.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth adding to your Christmas collection- January 12, 2010
I watched this the first time with my son in the late eighties on television. We were both captivated during the whole performance. We both loved the 'bird' in the Arabian Dance, and I was most disappointed that this version does not include it. It is still worth the money and a very welcome addition to my Christmas collection.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.