Bowers & Wilkins Formation Duo Wireless Multi-Room Speaker - Pair - Black
- 125W of power delivers a full, rich audio experience
- 1" patented carbon dome tweeter design delivers a precise soundscape
- 6.5" Continuum cone bass mid-range driver makes music come alive
- Integrated subwoofer for deep bass
- RJ45 Ethernet port allows wired connectivity
- Built-in wireless technology creates a patented robust mesh network that runs independently from your home Wi-Fi network
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology provide wireless connectivity and allow you to stream audio from compatible devices
- Bowers & Wilkins Home app compatible with iOS and Android OS offers easy set up and allows you to directly stream music from your smartphone
- Stream content directly using Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and Roon Ready
- Formation Wireless Technology supports high fidelity streaming with 96 KHz /24-Bit audio resolution and allows easy synchronization with other products from the Formation suite
- Note: Stand sold separately
- Formation's echo system is compatible with Amazon Alexa Skills
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Totally unstable - UNUSABLE- 2 février 2021
Unusable! I regret I didn't read the reviews here before I ordered. I tried the formation duo speakers on 4 different WIFI networks and it never worked stable. The first one was the best, the second worked not at all, on all others the system is totally unstable. My 5G signal from my current router can't even be detected! A so called B&W service expert came and tried for 3 hours, nothing better. The Audio box he could never set up to stream even a single bit of music to the speakers. The next trial is to use another router. If this also doesn't work I'll ask them to take everything back. The App is incredible poor, how can anyone be satisfied with this crap? Theoretically the sound is good, practically the products are unusable.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Optimization makes it perfect.- 2 février 2020
I’ve been using traditional audio system for decades, then I decide to switch to this. It’s simple, way more convenient, and decent. All the maintenance used to be fun, but with the current technology this B&W speaker is the way to go. My previous speaker is B&W 800 series, and switching to this doesn’t feel like downgrade, and this means a lot. I think B&W nails it with DAC unit optimization. If you’re a fan of clear and crisp B&W sound, you’d love it. Also it works perfect with my apple eco system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Duos don’t work properly- 5 mars 2020
Chronic Problems with the duos: 1). Sudden stop while playing. 2) skipping to the next song without being prompted to do so. 3). ‘Cannot connect to airplay’ The B&W application often cannot see the duos. Or it may take more than 5 minutes to see the duos. Sometimes I’d just give up and walk away. 4). Airplay appears to be connected but no sound comes out as if a blank tape is being played. The same downloaded material played fine previously. I’ve used restart, factory reset, unplugging electrical cords, pressing the button located in front of the duos,....And I’m tired of doing so. My duos have been a huge disappointment. Either I have bought a Lemmon or the duos are not ready for the market, yet. More research and testing need to be done! I would not recommend the formation duos.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.