Bowers & Wilkins M-1 100-Watt Bookshelf Speaker - Single - Black
- 20W - 100W of power delivers accurately reproduced sound
- Two-way speaker is designed to offer an optimal sound experience
- 4" woven glass fibre cone woofer delivers rich, powerful bass
- 1" metal dome tweeter produces crisp, high-frequency sound
- Can be mounted to a table or shelf or placed on the floor using a floor stand (sold separately)
- Bracket included for mounting the speaker to the wall to save floor space
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 218 reviewers who responded, 213 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- small speaker, big sound...not cheap- September 23, 2017
I have these in my Frankenstein system in my man cave. Marantz 1506, Bose 201's, Kvart/Bolge little towers as fronts (connected thu TC-8 speaker control switch unit), B&W M1's as rears, DefTech Pro 1000 center, and Acoustic Research sub (6" down firing surprisingly good for cheap). I was going to get the DefTech pro 800 but when I heard these compared in the Magnolia room I had to have them even though they cost twice the price. Watching Wonder Woman now and WOW These just fit in and complete the system. Using in a 12x15 foot room . Music and movies are awesome, I can rattle the walls and annoy the neighbors if I want...just saying it's alive!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great speakers, need subwoofer- September 16, 2015
I bought these as speakers for my desktop computer. I currently have them mounted on the wall (the swivel mount that it comes with is convenient, and allows for quite a variety of setup options). I tried using these without a subwoofer for a while, but in my opinion they will not deliver the bass you'll need (even for me just listening to some music at my desk). I would highly recommend buying a subwoofer to compliment these, but at least you can buy these separate and decide for yourself if you want to add on a sub later. For reference, I ended up buying the SVS SB-1000 subwoofer which seems to compliment the speakers nicely.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Compact Speakers for Mid-Fi Home Theater- August 27, 2016
I have these in the same room as a pair of floor standing reference speakers that I use for listening to music - these little B&W's obviously don't hold a candle to the big floor standing speakers. That said, I use them only for home theater and they're actually pretty good for TV and movies. I don't think that they're great for music. If you have the room, I'd recommend opting for floor standing speakers of similar quality. If you're cramped for space because you bought those reference floor standing speakers that your wife hates and/or have a wife that didn't want you to buy anymore electronic gadgets, these may be the speakers you need (so that she doesn't divorce you).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.