Bowers & Wilkins M-1 100-Watt Bookshelf Speaker - Single - White
- 20W - 100W of power delivers accurately reproduced sound
- Two-way speaker is designed to offer an optimal sound experience
- 4" woven glass fibre cone woofer delivers rich, powerful bass
- 1" metal dome tweeter produces crisp, high-frequency sound
- Can be mounted to a table or shelf or placed on the floor using a floor stand (sold separately)
- Bracket included for mounting the speaker to the wall to save floor space
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 87 reviewers who responded, 85 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bowers and Wilkins M1 surround sound speakers- January 23, 2017
There simply is no down side to these speakers, allowing that no premium product of any sort can be purchased for a low dollar amount. But even at about $250.00 each, these speakers are worth the price in spades. There is hardly anywhere these speakers cannot be placed, fixed or hung, even on top of your head, if you like, by mounting them on a bike helmet or other head gear. Aside from that, their compact size and style allows you to locate them as inconspicuously as possible, to least detract from your interior décor. Last but very pointedly not least is their sound quality. Their wide frequency range and clarity, and their capacity of making speech intelligible at low volume levels is a thing of wonder.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sound From a Small Speaker- February 26, 2013
This set of speakers sound great and can handle more bass than you would think. They are surprisingly heavy but that's not an issue. My problem with them is that I am using them for surround speakers and I wanted to suspend them from the ceiling because of my room size and configuration and that wasn't an option. They come with bases so if you want to set them in a bookshelf or on a stand. They also come with wall mounts but they cannot be made to mount to a ceiling. That is the only bad thing I can say about these speakers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Speakers are great.- June 8, 2018
I got them to upgrade my Dolby Atmos and rear surround coverage. Terrific sound from these little guys. I have them wall for rear surround and effects coverage and ceiling mounted (on a beam) for Dolby Atmos overhead reproduction. That means that I did have to settle for the wall mount brackets which are not of the same quality as the stand speaker mounts with the excellent speaker wire connectors and pedestal stand. I hope B&W will address this little disparity in their upgrade of these fine speakers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.