Bowflex 10 Folding Treadmill - Includes 1-Year JRNY Subscription ($199 Value)
- Motorized treadmill offers a -5% to 20% decline/incline with extended handlebar grips to support your high-incline workout
- 10-inch console provides a large vibrant display for watching custom workouts, coaching, and streaming entertainment (JRNY Membership and streaming service provider subscriptions required)
- JRNY Membership enables more than 50 global routes that adjust in real-time to your speed, assesses your fitness level, offers feedback, and creates personalised workouts to help you maximise your exercise routine
- Bluetooth speakers deliver rich sound to enhance your streaming content
- 22" x 60" running path is built with Comfort Tech deck cushioning to support your feet with every step
- SoftDrop folding technology makes it easy to move or store the treadmill when not in use
- Includes a Bluetooth wireless armband
- Weight capacity: 181kg
- Treadmill dimensions: Width: 100.6cm; height: 177.8cm; depth: 215.9cm
- Folded dimensions: Width: 100.6cm; height: 41.1cm; depth: 215.9cm
- Includes a 15-year warranty on the frame and motor, 5-year on the mechanical parts, 1-year on the electronic, and 2-year on labour
How to get the JRNY membership activated?
- Go to the website and enter "GETJRNY", fill out credit card and email details
- Download and install JRNY app (on your device)
- Wait for up to an hour for their email
- Create new profile within JRNY with the SAME email used on web
- Your new profile will show the subscription (in approx. an hour)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 227 reviewers who responded, 193 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great machine.- November 6, 2021
Only used it twice, but have been super impressed. Super sturdy. Had to return a proform 9000 to get this one, and I have no regrets. Wide running board, easy to set up and easy to use. Had a guest setting that enables you to enjoy few workouts without registration. I registered my account and got even more workout programs. Not sure how the JNRN membership works though, not sure if registering my account automatically activates the JNRN membership. The Bluetooth heart rate monitor works pretty well too. So far, this is the best treadmill I ever owned (had three previously). Let’s hope it’s stays that way.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well built quiet treadmill.- June 13, 2021
The T 10 is an excellent treadmill that is well built and very quiet. There are limitations built into the Android operating system to encourage buyers to subscribe to JRNY. To fully utilize the operating system you need to subscribe to JRNY ($19.99 monthly or $149 yearly plus tax). JRNY provides 50 scenic programs some with trainers and 4 apps. The apps are Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu and Disney+. Unlike Roku there is no ability to add additional apps like You Tube or HBO Max, Discovery + etc. The treadmill includes a manual app for use when NOT subscribing to JRNY. I use the manual app set the speed and incline and select one of 3 scenic apps. With the volume turned off on the T 10 monitor I watch concert videos on a 52" Sony TV with surround sound system. I highly recommend this treadmill as well as purchasing the $249 delivery, assemble and haul away service from Best Buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bowflex deceitful!- January 21, 2022
I received and built mine finally last night, but as i'm someone looking for a treadmill with a 4.0 horse power motor, to my surprise under the hood is a 2.5!!!!!!!!! They refuse to tell you on their site, even by phone, what size it is. The building was easy, it's quite nice, but if you're like I am and a serious runner looking for a higher end motor, DO NOT BUY!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- The JRNY app makes this treadmill purchase a terrible idea!- August 10, 2021
This treadmill is my first ever large treadmill purchase. We bought this and a bike. I am happy with my bike purchase but the treadmill, while great in general lacks a lot of training feedback and ease between Apple health and the JRNY app. They claim the app works well with Apple health, but it doesn't and they are aware that it's riddled with flaws- including overwriting past workouts on the treadmill and deleting information such as mileage and calories. In addition, my JRNY mobile app isn't even connecting with my JRNY treadmill app.... How messed up is that?! So basically it does a horrible job tracking all runs. Would not recommend for any avid runner.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sturdy Commercial Feel but Lacks Simple Options- March 6, 2021
PROs - Easy to put together, 2 hours with 2 people -Sturdy and all high-quality materials -Very Comfortable, 6'1 270lbs -Lot of storage space for water bottles, towels, etc. CONS - Can't use the machine without logging in with an email address -No auto-save password for required login -No simple date and time on display, only logged on workouts -Often Loses WIFI connectivity having to toggle WiFI on/off to reconnect -Volume buttons difficult to reach when walking/running -Screen does not tilt which forces you to always look down -Fan is cheap and inadequate / non-directional -Buttons should be backlit but are notYes, I would recommend this to a friend.