Bowflex 22 VeloCore Exercise Bike - Includes 1-Year JRNY Subscription ($199 Value)
- Spin bike offers 100 Silent Magnetic Resistance levels for precision control over your workout
- 22-inch console provides a large vibrant display for watching custom workouts, coaching, and streaming entertainment (JRNY Membership and streaming service provider subscriptions required)
- JRNY Membership delivers immersive environments, enables more than 50 global routes that adjust in real-time to your speed, assesses your fitness level, offers feedback, and creates personalised workouts to help you maximise your exercise routine
- Lean Mode feature allows you to lean right and left, actively engaging your core for a full-body experience
- Compatible with third-party apps like Peloton or Zwift when you access them from your smartphone or tablet
- Dual link pedals with toe cages or Shimano SPD clips keep your feet comfortable and secure
- Fore/aft and height-adjustable seat, along with 6-position handlebars, accommodate a wide range of riders and style
- Includes a set of 3-pound dumbbells to add intensity to your ride
- Dual water bottle holders and easy-access dumbbell cradles keep your essential accessories close at hand
- Weight capacity: 147kg
- Dimensions: Width: 61.2cm; height: 140.3cm; depth: 151.8cm
- Includes a 2-year warranty on the frame
How to get the JRNY membership activated?
- Go to the website and enter "GETJRNY", fill out credit card and email details
- Download and install JRNY app (on your device)
- Wait for up to an hour for their email
- Create new profile within JRNY with the SAME email used on web
- Your new profile will show the subscription (in approx. an hour)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 29 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bowflex velocore 22- January 10, 2021
Not 5 stars just because it is out of budget for a lot of people. But got it and set it up today. The lean feature adds a dynamic that makes the stationary bike not so boring. The touch screen is a bit clunky to get used to, plus a lot of features don’t come through until you activate the journey app either free trial or paid subscription. Scenic rides are a bit choppy to start but once the streaming catches up, really high def beautiful places to pedal through. Streaming Netflix/Amazon/Disney also takes away the monotony of a stationary bike. Really happy with the purchase at this point, and for the price, less likely to become a coat rack.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bowflex velocore 22"- April 17, 2021
Happy with purchase however I use look delta clips on my road bike and so my shoes will not work with the spd pedals they supply. So I now have an added expense of purchasing new pedals. Bike is so well made comparable to bowflex exercise equipment they are known for. The training sessions help motivate you. I am not one for live spinning classes that's why I did not purchase the peleton. The ability to link to zwift is a win situation. Waiting for a new company called shift to create the ability to automatically shift tension which makes riding zwift so much better. They presently have a beta test for the peleton bike. All in all very pleased with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bike but not so for support!- January 23, 2021
Great bike but the support is not as good as I hoped. Took about an hour for two of us to setup the bike. I called tech support for an issue and I was on hold for a little over an hour before someone answered. If support is important to you, I would probably look at other bikes. I do like the fact that the bike will lean as you ride. It is a little more difficult with the lean and that engages a few more mussels. The display is good and there are a lot of choices of where and how to ride. The musical choices are a bit limited and I wish they offered classical music as a choice. The bike should get 5 stars and the support should get 3. Average is 4 and that's why I've given it what I did.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Bike, lots of fun, Awful software- September 26, 2021
This bike is is incredible, fun to ride and the side-to-side lean option makes it more engaging and helps make it not so boring. The bike is great, the only downside to this bike is the Bowflex JRNY application that you have to subscribe to. The software is junk, and worthless and the fact that they charge for it is a joke. They actually should pay owners to use this crappy application. it has nothing new, and the recorded videos are a silly and so bad. They never have new content and it never changes or offers anything to help you advance. So great bike, lousy software.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bike, concerned about the Android screen...- June 7, 2021
Assembly was very straightforward, took my wife and I about an hour and a half. Screen is bright and clear. I have concerns about the Android OS and long-term updates (if Netflix, Disney, etc. stop supporting the version of Android being used, will Bowflex update the OS or sell an updated screen/tablet?) I've only had the bike for a few days, so I can't speak to long-term usage, but first impressions are that the bike is solid, the riding experience is comfortable, and I'm looking forward to my journey with JRNY! We've added a padded seat cover for additional comfort.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.