Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
- Offers over 60 full body exercises for your abs, glutes, quads, back, shoulders, and more
- Features a lat pull-down, bench press, lower pulley, and squat station
- Comes standard with 210 lb. Bowflex Power Rod resistance that can be upgraded to 310 lb. or 410 lb. (power rods sold separately)
- Features sliding seat rail for cardio rows, let tower, leg
- Bowflex provides 7 free trainer-built workout regimens
- Multiple cable/pulley positions enable custom workouts
- Triple function hand-grip/ankle cuffs included for a secure grasp during your workouts
- Bench folds up to save space
- Compatible Accessories (sold separately): Bowflex #310 Upgrade, Bowflex Power Rod Rejuvenator
- Dimensions: width: 58.4cm; height: 35.6cm; depth: 149.9cm
- Home Gym
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product- June 17, 2020
This is a great solution to getting a variety of workouts all in one machine. While it's a fairly large unit, we were impressed about how easily it folds up into a fairly small footprint. Definitely a great space saver to make it a more viable option. Would definitely recommend as an alternative to a bunch of dumbells or gym membership!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Suprised- April 26, 2021
I'm super surprised how much resistance are in the rods. Im also impressed in regards to how much this gym isiolates certain areas to get a good feeling workout. There are some flaws like the gym really isn't built for leg exercise or back and even though it has a bench its not vert ergonomical for bench pressing. Some of the exercises in the booklet are great, its just almost impossible to preform then in real life. The gym is no comparison to free weights by no means, but I think its a "good" equivalent if a gyms not possible with adding a few other things like dumbells etc... I would give it a 3.5 stars, but that's not possible. Overall it's a good product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love the Bowflex Blaze- October 9, 2020
Our whole family is enjoying the Bowflex Blaze from beginners to experienced gym aficionados. It is so easy to use and so versatile. It has a great manual which lists over 50 different exercises' you can use. It is sturdy and quiet. Being the beginner I was worried I wouldn't figure out how to change the cables around on the power rods but it is very simple. I would highly recommend this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report