Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
- Offers 210 lbs of Power Rod Resistance
- Offers over 30 strength exercises, including leg curls, leg extensions, horizontal bench press, and a built-in rowing station
- 4" roller cushion lets you perform leg extensions and leg curls
- Triple function hand grips for lat pull downs
- Bench converts to a rolling seat for aerobic rowing
- Built-in media rack to hold your smart device
- 4-position lower pulley/squat station
- Mutliple cable pulley positions allow you to easily change the angle of resistance and increase the effectiveness of many exercises
- Folds for easy storage
- Compatible accessories (sold separately): Bowflex Power Rod Rejuvenator
- Dimensions: width: 96.5cm; height: 208.3cm; depth: 213.4cm
- Home Gym
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- As advertised, works great!- August 29, 2020
I've been using it for only a couple weeks now but it was easy to assemble, by myself. Workouts are great and after doing some online searches it's amazing how many exercises can be done. Got tired of waiting for PR3000 to become available and glad I saved the money and bought this instead ^_^Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very pleased- January 16, 2017
I am 41 and fit. I have been lifting all of my adult life. I read a lot of comments from gym rats about the lack of resistance on these machines. The only exercise that I would agree on that is the leg press. However, if you want to work your quads, use the leg extension - there's more than enough weight to keep you challenged. I had a Bowflex 20 years ago and I loved it. When I went into the military, it disappeared. With dumbbells and a bench at home I just wasn't able to do all of the things I wanted to do - I mean, they get the job done, but not like this. If you use controlled movements, you'll get as much or more of a burn than with free weights. I'm so happy with this new and improved Bowflex. Thanks!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great gym for great price- June 15, 2019
Good variety of exercises, easy to set up and way cheaper then a gym membership. The rowing cardio is also a bonus
Not helpful (2)Report