Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Dumbbell (Single) - Includes 1-Year JRNY Subscription ($199 Value)
Available online only
- Adjustable weight from 10 lb. to 90 lb. means you can say goodbye to 17 dumbbells cluttering your workout space
- Turn dial to change weight in 5 lb. increments until you reach your ideal level
- With a wider weight range, you can do heavy exercises such as shrugs and lunges, as well as lighter exercises such as curls and raises
- Durable moulding around metal plates provides for a smooth lift-off and a quieter workout
- Download the Bowflex SelectTech app (for iOS and Android) to follow trainer lead workouts, journal your progress, and build custom workout plans
- Compatible accessories (sold separately): Bowflex SelectTech 560 Dumbbell Stand
- Width: 45.7cm; height: 25.4cm; depth: 25.4cm
How to get the JRNY membership activated?
- Go to the website and enter "GETJRNY", fill out credit card and email details
- Download and install JRNY app (on your device)
- Wait for up to an hour for their email
- Create new profile within JRNY with the SAME email used on web
- Your new profile will show the subscription (in approx. an hour)
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1795 reviewers who responded, 1761 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great weights for home workouts- July 12, 2017
Since I work out at home space is at a premium and I just don't have space for a whole rack of weights. These are a great space saver and being able to quickly transition how heavy the weights are is a huge plus when trying to get through a workout quick. I owned the 552 weights before upgrading to these because those just didn't have enough weight anymore. The only issue is the steel handles with squared off gripping. It can be uncomfortable to do some exercises with really heavy weights because these spots dig into your hands until you build calluses. The rubber grips on the 552s are way more comfortable. Overall great weights. #sweepstakesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEAST MODE with less space- October 28, 2020
I bought these to augment my cardio workouts at home. They are really solidly built and very smooth to operate. I've had knock off adjustable weights - and let's just say it is not fun when a plate falls on your foot. These go from 10-90 lbs, so they aren't small. In fact, some of your movements might need to be adjusted a bit if you're used to regular weights. The size has not effected any range of motion thus far. The one gripe I have is the grip on the weight. When using a heavy weight it can dig into the palms a bit aggressively. However, if you're going high weights, you might be using gloves anyway - and then it isn't an issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A step up from the 552 dumbbells- September 28, 2011
I like the fact that these dumbbells go up to 90 lbs. Definitely a plus if you like doing certain exercises with heavier weight. I also own the 552 dumbbells which I really like a lot. The 1090's are a little bit bulkier, but the build quality is a lot more solid than the 552 dumbbells. They don't make a creaking sound when you use them unlike the 552's. The grip on the 1090's is also improved with a solid metal grip. The only con that I listed above was the cost, they retail at around $599.00. However, I purchased these with a promo code that offered 40% off with free shipping [$] Overall, I am very satisfied with this purchase and the product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it- November 7, 2020
Awesome product, best dumbbells I've used. Very convenient and easy to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- best pair of dumbbells you could buy- June 18, 2014
These are the best pair of dumbbells available on the market right now. You can adjust each dumbbell in increments of 5 pounds (with the lowest setting at 10 pounds and the highest at 90). They come with a flat stand that holds the weights together with the dumbbell and you can actually remove the weights individually if desired. While some mention the grip to be a bit tough, I had no problems or sores on my hand and I use them 5 days out of a week. The price is expensive but you certainly get what you pay for. These are very high quality and long lasting and am very happy with my purchase. I also purchased a bench with these dumbbells.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.