Bowflex SelectTech 3.1S Stowable Bench
Available online only
- Part of the SelectTech collection
- Durable heavy-duty steel construction is strong enough to bear up to 480 lb. and allows you to exercise with dumbbells, weight sets, and other gym accessories (sold separately)
- Easy-to-use angle selection knob has 4 different adjustable angles (-20, 0, 45, and 90 degrees) to enjoy versatile workout options
- Removable leg hold-down brace offers great support for the decline position
- Adjustable seat pan lets you set the height of the seat as per your requirements
- Effortless lift-and-go process with a single button click allows you to stow the bench neatly in a corner of your room, taking up 50% less space
- Transport wheels offer easy manoeuvrability between different rooms for added convenience
- Dimensions: Width: 68.8cm, height: 58.42cm, depth: 124.46cm
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 90% So Close!!- 13 avril 2021
Nice solid bench with good cushion. Easy assembly. Good positions for flat, decline & shoulders. Incline position sucks! To high of an angle- not right for proper incline form ( reason for 4 Stars) might weld on a stop so I can use this bench for all proper positions instead of having to use old bench for incline taking up space. I have a few Bowflex items and happy with them, would figure being being a fitness company they would of made this bench to a T for the price. Again nice bench with 1 flaw- last pic shows where incline should beYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too many negatives- 12 juin 2021
This workout bench is subpar. First, the incline positions are not good at all. There needs to be a couple more notches for incline positions. Second, the space between where the bench hinges is too wide and hurts the lower back. Third, the legs on the front are too wide, so it gets in the way if you straddle the bench. Fourth, the foot hold roller pads in the front just get in the way and are pointless on the bench. There should be a way to remove it, but there isn’t. Other than that, the bench is pretty solid and looks great.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Bench- 13 février 2021
This was a solid purchase and solid bench. When you sit on this bench, you do not feel any "give" on any side. Installation took me roughly about half an hour. It also has a decline option that some benches do not offer. Decline position can also be used to do situps. One negative/positive thing would be the leg support of the chair. If you sit wide leg, the legs of the chair get in the way. Though, the position of the chair's legs gives it more stability.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid exercise bench for a good price- 27 février 2021
This is a solid exercise bench that was easier to assemble than it first seemed. I do wish it had more notches for adjusting the angle for certain exercises that I’m used to doing at the gym but overall, no real complaints. Due to COVID, I feel safer working out from home and for now, makes it easier for me to have a small set at home. This bench is well made and the price was within my budget compared to the much more expensive options on the market.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sturdy bench- 5 mars 2021
Item is really sturdy and great quality. Only issue i had was that there was an oil stain on one of the cushions. It felt like i got a slightly used one but i think it's a manufactuerer's issue. Eventually, i decided to keep it instead of returning since it was perfect otherwise and I was having a hard time finding a study bench.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.