Bowflex SelectTech 4.1S Bench
Available online only
- Part of the SelectTech collection
- Durable heavy-duty steel construction is strong enough to bear up to 550 lb (user weight should not exceed 300 lbs and lift load should be 250 lbs max) and allows you to exercise with dumbbells, weight sets, and other gym accessories (sold separately)
- Easy-to-use angle selection knob has 5 different adjustable angles (-20, 0, 30, 45, and 90 degrees) to enjoy versatile workout options
- Removable leg hold-down brace offers great support for the decline position
- Adjustable seat pan lets you set the height of the seat as per your requirements
- Effortless lift-and-go process with a single button click allows you to stow the bench neatly in a corner of your room, taking up 50% less space
- Transport wheels offer easy manoeuvrability between different rooms for added convenience
- Dimensions: Width: 68.8cm; height: 58.42cm; depth: 124.46cm
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 79 reviewers who responded, 75 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A Home Gym Must Have- January 7, 2021
With the purchase of this piece of equipment (to go along with my 552 Selectech Adjustable Dumbbells), I am set! I do not have much space, so this stowaway bench does the trick. It was a cinch to put together and feels very sturdy. I do wish it had the 60 degree angel as 45 degrees feels like I am lying back a little too far to do incline dumbbell curls. I am really enjoying its color too as the 5.1S (which does have the 60 degree angle) has more red than I prefer. The price point on this bench is one of the best parts. I am looking forward to using it for many years to come!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid, reliable bench- February 13, 2021
I use this 5-6x week along with the Bowflex dumbbells. I was looking for a solid, sturdy bench and didn't want to spend a lot but a lot of other options out there had reviews about feeling not sturdy, or the padding ripping, breaking, being uncomfortable etc and I decided to go with Bowflex given their reputation and much better reviews. A little more than some others, but I don't want to worry about equipment failure and getting injured. This is pretty easy to assemble and comfortable to use and super solid and sturdy. #sweepstakesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bench- October 8, 2020
Years ago, I used to have a cheaper bench that was flimsy and really regretted buying it. Knowing I'm going to use this bench for a long time, I wanted to get a quality bench. I put this bench on carpet and it's still rock solid thanks to its wide legs. Padding is wide enough to give really good support. It's firm yet very comfortable. Adjusting to different angles is really easy too. If I had to pick on one thing, it'd be nice if there were another stop at 60 degrees. Overall, it looks and feels fantastic.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.