Bowflex SelectTech 840 Kettlebell
Available online only
- Adjustable kettlebell lets you select the weight you want with the turn of a dial to gradually increase your strength
- Allows you to rapidly switch from one exercise to the next, and perform a wide variety of full-body exercises
- Space-efficient design replaces the equivalent of six kettlebells
- 8, 12, 20, 25, 35 and 40 lb weight options let you up your weight level to improve your muscle gains and do a wide range of exercises like swings, rows, squats, twists, and more
- Ergonomic handle with durable moulding around metal plates offers you a secure and comfortable hold on your weight
- Includes access to 24 exercises focused on foundational kettlebell techniques led by trainers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1395 reviewers who responded, 1383 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Kicked my Workouts Up a Notch- February 21, 2021
Love this product - it’s allowed me to kick my at home workouts up a notch. Trainer was happy I managed to snag one, and am seeing improvements in my workouts. Nice and easy to use, takes up minimal space which is great (my workout space is in my home office).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was EXACTLY what I needed- July 1, 2020
As a trainer and a consultant for Therapists, I really have enjoyed using this product. It saves time, money, space, is durable and fits into any decor with ease. The videos on the home site are also inspiring and easy performed. I have two sets of Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Workout Exercise Dumbbell Weights that both I and my clients LOVE!!! The dial on the Kettlebells are a bit stiffer than the Dumbbells, but the design and versatility make this purchase worthwhile. #sweepstakes I have already recommended the Kettlebells to my friends and clients on facebook. They fit great in any size workout space at any level of performance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it so far- July 16, 2020
I have had this for a couple weeks now as I build my home gym due to COVID closures. I am loving Bowflex's SelectTech products as I can get a whole gyms worth of equipment while saving space. Kettlebell exercises are still a little new for me. As a bigger guy I already feel I am close to maxing out my weight. I would of liked to see an extra 10 to 15 lbs on the 840 kettlebell. Besides the max weight I have no other complaints about the kettlebell. It has worked out amazing and I enjoying using them as I incorporate kettlebell exercises into my workout. The lower max weight kept it from receiving a full 5 star rating from me. #sweepstakesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A MUST HAVE product- April 6, 2020
I have no equipment at home and decided to splurge on one nice piece of equipment. This has exceeded my expectations and I could not live without in now. The kettlebell is easy to hold and a great size. I love the ability to quickly and easily change the dial to use a different weight. One added bonus is a lot of times, I will take out the weights from inside the kettlebell and use them on their own to do certain exercises. The only complaint I have if even a complaint is that the base that it sits in cannot attach at all to the kettlebell. For the purposes of moving it around my house, it would be useful if the base could lock onto the kettlebell.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good but not perfect- January 31, 2021
I've used kettlebells (KBs) in my routine for several years at the gym. Now that I'm working out at home, I wanted gear that would be compact (NYC apartment). The Bowlfex KBs are a little larger and therefore clunkier than the real thing, but they're very close. Look, feel and design is top notch. The other minor annoyance is that there's no weight selection between 25 lbs and 35 lbs., which is a pretty big gap depending on the exercise. I definitely wouldn't recommend these to a complete amateur (i.e. someone who's never had any kb experience or instruction). That said, they're getting plenty of use and no regrets with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.