Brassex Eclipse Ergonomic Vinyl Gaming Chair - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- High-back chair provides support all the way up your spine
- Curved armrests provide ergonomic comfort as you sit and type
- Built-in tilt mechanism and gas lift let you properly align your entire body
- Pedestal base features 5 sturdy legs for stability, each with a rolling castor for 360-degree maneuvering
- Neutral look complements any office or home style
- Faux leather/mesh combination allows for breathability to keep you cool when you have to sit for long periods on warm days
- Weight capacity of 240lb.
- Dimensions: Width: 25.59"; height: 44.09"; depth: 25.98"
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Horrible Quality, Terrible Build- October 8, 2020
DO NOT BUY THIS CHAIR!!! I've had this chair delivered twice due to being defective, and altogether returned it after the second. The first time, the bottom screws didn't line up and there was a rip in the bottom fabric, and the second time, the screw broke after my fruitless attempts to fasten the armrest and seat together. Horrible quality given the fact that I didn't even have an opportunity to test the chair after assembly and honestly should not be sold to anyone just so Best Bey can avoid this defective liability.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nightmare- April 23, 2020
Upon ordering this chair, the shipping company had accidentally sent my order to quebec when I reside in ontario. I had to call 3 days straight to get it corrected. Finally the chair arrives and the holes were not milled properly so some bolts did not fit. The wheels do not roll properly either. Back rest seems like it would best fit someone under 5'8"No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Terrible buy- October 21, 2020
Just spent 200 dollars for a chair that is so poorly made it literally can't be put together. The bolts are too big, the holes dont even line up, what a waste.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report