Breadman Bread Maker - 14 Programs - 0.91kg
- Bread maker lets you whip up homemade bread easily and hassel-free
- Three loaf sizes and three crust colours deliver customized breads for every preference
- 14 pre-programmed bake settings allow you to choose between white, wheat, French, artisan, jam, and other breads
- Fruit and nut dispenser automatically adds ingredients at the right time so your dessert breads come out perfectly every time
- 15-hour delay start and one-hour keep warm functions deliver fresh hot bread whenever you need it
- Collapsible kneading paddle is easy and mess-free to remove after baking
- Large viewing window, digital display, and push-button controls ensure intuitive operation
- Includes a recipe book, collapsible measuring cup, and adjustable measuring spoon
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The Machine is quite good- April 28, 2020
The size is compact & good Stainless steeles appearance. Plus it has most of the necessary functions on it. I purchased it less than 1 year, used it to make dough or bread. I don't have any problem on it so far. There is a common issue (Dry dough or bread) on most of the bread machine, you can just add a bit more water when it's mixing the flour gradually. You still can make a prefect dough or bread. To adjust the measurements by yourself when you use it more often.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Worst breadmaker- April 24, 2020
Used three of them (just because my wife wanted a stainless still body). The first one started leaking after 1.5 years . Second one was given me by my friend and it also started leaking. The third one bought in the Goodwill (new). The paddle started scratching the pan. It is very inconvenient if you need a delayed baking: you have to do a math to calculate the time settings. A much cheaper Black and Decker is much better and setting time is much easier.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Dissatisfied- April 11, 2020
Only used a dozen times and now the finished bread has lac grease spots through it. Think it’s coming from the paddle stem. Would not recommend this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report