Breville Bambino Espresso Machine - Brushed Stainless Steel
- Thermojet heating system provides optimum extraction temperature in just three seconds so you never have to wait for amazing coffee
- 54mm porta-filter brews 19 grams of ground coffee for the richest flavour and quality
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure for even extraction so your coffee tastes balanced
- Digital temperature control (PID) ensures water is delivered at the perfect temperature for optimal espresso extraction
- One-touch 1- and 2-cup volumetric control, steam, and hot water make operation effortless
- The Bambino Espresso Machine
- 1.4 L (47 fl oz) Removable Water Tank
- Control Panel (1 & 2 Cup, Hot water, Steam Buttons)
- 54mm Aluminum Portafilter
- Steam Wand (with Steam Wand Grip)
- Removable Drip Tray Grid (with Removable Drip with Full Indicator)
- Included Accessories: 54mm Tamper
- Steam Tip and Basket Cleaning Tool
- Dual Wall Filter Baskets (1 & 2 Cup)
- Descaling Powder
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lovely, compact machine- December 20, 2020
I chose this model primarily because of the compact size and simplicity (and of course the price tag). Had I known the Bambino Plus was going on sale for the same $399, I probably would have bought that, but it sold out apparently in hours, so we stayed with this one. We don't really need the extra flashing lights. So far we're very happy! It heats the water shockingly fast and brews delicious, creamy espresso in no time. The steamer could be more powerful, but it works well. Our first few drinks have been deliciousYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great "little" machine- January 12, 2021
I had the Cafe Roma machine for quite a few years, it packed it in and I just never replaced it. After all the Starbucks I was buying I decided I could have paid for this machine a few times over! I really like the machine, it doesn't take up any space, it heats up quickly and does everything one needs it to do aside from grinding the espresso beans but really, I have a grinder that does the job. The Breville machines that grind espresso take up a lot of space and weren't worth it to me to pay the extra money for them! There's nothing I don't like about this machine!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Steam function no longer works- May 28, 2021
The little machine has very mixed reviews. We decided to buy it anyways as the physical size of the machine was perfect, and had a good price point. We've owned the machine for 2 months now (maybe a little less), and we loved it up until a day or so ago. It makes great espresso, and contrary to other negative reviews, produced a perfect temperature. That being said the 3rd or 4th espresso made back to back is the hottest (that's to be expected) - make sure you prime the machine to heat the water! So why 2 stars? The steam wand, which has only been used a handful of times, stopped working. And not because of improper cleaning....the steam now comes out of the bottom of the machine (via the catch basin) so there must be a misconnect in the machine. Still makes espresso find, but we can no longer use the wand for hot water and steaming.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report