Breville Bambino Plus Automatic Espresso Machine - Sea Salt
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases the pressure for an even extraction
- PID temperature control technology delivers perfectly heated water for optimal espresso extraction
- Automatic steam wand allows you to adjust the temperature and texture of milk for perfectly crafted lattes and cappuccinos
- 54 mm porta-filter with a 19-gram dose of coffee capacity ensures full flavour
- Control panel features 1-cup, 2-cup, and steam buttons for robust beverages at the touch of a button
- ThermoJet Heating System reaches the perfect extraction temperature in just 3 seconds
- Auto Purge function ensures your next espresso is extracted at the right temperature
- 1.9L (64 fl oz) water capacity means fewer refills to save you time
- Includes a stainless steel milk jug, dual-wall 1- and 2-cup filter baskets, cleaning disc, cleaning tablets, The Razor precision dose trimming tool, steam tip cleaning tool, and a 54mm tamper
- Espresso Machine
- 64 fl oz (1.9 L) Removable Water Tank
- Stainless Steel Milk Jug with MIN and MAX Markings
- 54 mm Tamper, 54 mm Stainless Steel Porta-Filter
- Steam Wand
- Steam Tip Cleaning Tool
- The Razor Precision Trimming Tool
- Dual Wall Filter Baskets (1 Cup & 2 Cup)
- Cleaning Disc, Espresso Cleaning Tablets
- Removable Drip Tray Grid
- Removable Drip Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 184 reviewers who responded, 172 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bambino plus- June 29, 2021
Arrived in good shape, in operation without complaints for the past few weeks. While I might take long in balancing the grind size and brew time and fine tuning my home barista skills, coffee was good right from the start. The accessories provided are good and idiot proof except the tamper. Puck levelling is hard. Scope: Spill tray design and tamper need work! Spill tray spills milk after spout self clean cycle every time. Spill tray components also need to fit firm in place with a magnet. Tamper design needs a seam to fix the puck height to be in sync with the depth of the shower screen / group-head to ensure consistent levelling of the puckYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but worth it- October 23, 2020
This is by far the most expensive espresso I've purchased. At the same time it very cool in the following, I will keep track of the shots and tell you when to clean it When it detects is not pulling the shot correctly due to calcification, it will also let you know. I mean no big deal, but I've never seen that before. It heats up in a second or two Great tasting and consistent shots You don't have to wait between shots, or between frother and shots, so if you are making coffee for the wife, it won't be cold by the time you finished both The appliance itself is the highest quality I've ever had. It put other brands to shameYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it...- February 7, 2021
Absolutely love it. Proper coffee and really easy to make. With the auto milk brother you really can't go wrong. Play around with the temperature and foam that you prefer. It keeps track and lets you know when to clean it and also descale it. I still have to refer to the book at the moment though on what to do with that. The water reservoir holds a decent amount and everything is pretty easy to pull apart and wash. Check out all of the accessories too. I've got the mini knock box, the bench saver pad and the stainless steel vacuum storer for your already ground coffee (I keep that in the fridge). All up it doesn't take up a lot of bench space either...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.