Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine with Frother & Coffee Grinder - Brushed Stainless Steel
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Intuitive LCD interface provides you with the precise information to make coffee exactly the way you like it, complete with grinding and extracting progress animations
- Innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in just 3 seconds, and transitions instantaneously from espresso to steam
- Integrated conical burr grinder with adjustable grind size and dose settings delivers the perfect amount of coffee on demand
- Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at just the right temperature (+/- 2°C) for optimal espresso extraction
- Powerful steam wand allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk to enhance flavour and create beautiful latté art
- Includes: Single & Dual Wall (1 & 2 Cup) Filter Baskets, Razor Precision Dose Trimming Tool, 480ml Stainless Steel Milk Jug, Cleaning Kit, and Water Filter
- Barista Pro Espresso Machine
- 67 fl.oz. Water Tank
- 1/2 lb Bean Hopper
- 54mm Porta-Filter
- Single and Dual Wall (1 & 2 cup) Filter Baskets
- Razor Precision Dose Trimming Tool
- 480ml Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- Cleaning Kit
- Water Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 663 reviewers who responded, 623 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I was not prepared for his good this machine is- May 15, 2021
As a former barista and barista trainer I've made espresso at home and/or work for over 20 years. I've owned many machines and have grown to love Breville for use at home. My last machine was a Barista Express, it has served me well for 7 years, a lifetime for a consumer machine, averaging 4-6 beverages a day. It's finally died and I took a step up to the Barista Pro. Wow, I almost feel guilty at how easy it makes it to make a great latte and pull a beautiful shot. It took me less than 5 minutes to dial it in, I was prepared to spend hours and several pounds of coffee. Do yourself a favor, pick one up, give it a run. You won't be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great compact espresso machine- May 28, 2021
Great, compact, entry level espresso machine. I bought this one because we don't have enough bench space for both a grinder and a espresso machine. I was a bit worried about the grinder being in the machine and getting the beans hot - but the machine never really heats up enough before it auto shuts off, so its not a problem. It does mean that there is no benefit to storing cups on the top - they'll stay cold, but the system goes from off to hot water so quickly it isn't a problem to pour a blank shot to heat up the grouphead and cup before making your hot. This makes pretty great coffee once you have it dialed in - am very happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 6 months later - update- November 15, 2021
I have been using the Barista Pro for 6+ months now and have upgraded my overall rating Now getting a more consistent double shot after getting the grind and dose right for the beans we use (if you change beans then likely you will have to make some grind and dose changes) and much better milk texturing after a few more goes Machine is very fast & easy to use. It is not quite giving the same coffee experience as my older machine but it is so much quicker, there is less mess and i would recommend for home/family use. If you are chasing an ultimate espresso this may not be the choice but I am finding this a good unit for most purposesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.