Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine with Frother & Coffee Grinder - Smoked Hickory
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Integrated coffee grinder with 30 grind setting provides the perfect amount of ground coffee on demand
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases the pressure for an even extraction
- PID temperature control technology delivers perfectly heated water for optimal espresso extraction
- Steam pressure provides microfoam milk texture for expertly crafted lattes
- 54 mm porta-filter with a 19-gram dose of coffee ensures full flavour
- Intuitive LCD interface makes it easy to create artisan espresso beverages at the touch of a button
- 3-second heat-up time means you never have to wait for your morning cup of coffee
- 2L (67 fl oz) water capacity and 250g (1/2lb) bean hopper capacity mean fewer refills to save you time
- Includes a stainless steel milk jug, dual-wall 1- and 2-cup filter baskets, single-wall 1- and 2-cup filter baskets, ClaroSwisswater water filter and holder, cleaning disc, cleaning tablets, cleaning brush, The Razor precision dose trimming tool, steam wand, and filter basket cleaning tool
- Espresso Machine
- 0.5 lb Bean Hopper
- Integrated Removable 54 mm Tamper
- 54 mm Stainless Steel Porta-Filter
- Storage Tray
- Removable Drip Tray Grid
- Removable Drip Tray
- 68 fl oz Removable Water Tank
- Claroswisswater Water Filter and Holder
- Dedicated Hot Water Outlet
- 360° Swivel Steam Wand
- Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- Dual Wall Filter Baskets (1 & 2 Cup)
- Single Wall Filter Baskets (1 & 2 Cup)
- Cleaning Tools and Products
- Razor Precision Dose Trimming Tool
- Steam Wand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 307 reviewers who responded, 283 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great compact espresso machine- 28 mai 2021
Great, compact, entry level espresso machine. I bought this one because we don't have enough bench space for both a grinder and a espresso machine. I was a bit worried about the grinder being in the machine and getting the beans hot - but the machine never really heats up enough before it auto shuts off, so its not a problem. It does mean that there is no benefit to storing cups on the top - they'll stay cold, but the system goes from off to hot water so quickly it isn't a problem to pour a blank shot to heat up the grouphead and cup before making your hot. This makes pretty great coffee once you have it dialed in - am very happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing product- 7 septembre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've always been impressed with Breville quality, and the Barista Pro does not disappoint. It looks amazing and it makes amazing coffee. The price? Pretty steep. But this is a professional machine. And in the long run, it pays for itself since you no longer need to pay exorbitant prices at coffee shops. It's like having your own little coffee cafe! If you don't like your neighbors, don't let the word get out. As mentioned, this is a professional machine. Though it's not difficult to use, read the directions first. Once you get things dialed in the way you like it, the Barista Pro will produce coffee that rivals the best coffee shops.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it- 27 mars 2021
We love this machine, we are espresso lovers and it makes great espressos. We tried the barista pro before but the temperature wasn’t hot enough for an espresso shot, I tried different ways to get my espressos to the right temperature but not even close. We even tried a second barista pro but it has the same temperature problem. So we decided to try a third time, but this time, with the barista touch. It is more pricey but it was worth it, our espressos come at the right temperature without even adjusting the water temperature to the highest setting. It is a bit smaller than the barista pro so it saves a little more counter space. Overall we love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.