Breville Barista Touch Automatic Espresso Machine with Frother & Coffee Grinder -Black Stainless Steel
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Built-in conical burr grinder with a dose control provides you with the perfect amount of ground coffee for any beverage
- Low-pressure pre-infusion slowly increases pressure for an optimised extraction
- PID temperature control technology allows you to choose the precise temperature to best suit any beverage
- Thermojet heating system rapidly heats the machine so you're ready to brew in just 3 seconds
- Self-cleaning steam wand provides a café-quality micro-foam for a rich, creamy flavour and texture
- Touchscreen display makes it effortless to choose your preferred options for grind, brew, and texture
- Five pre-programmed settings allow you to make one cup, two cups, lattes, flat whites, cappuccinos, and custom drinks at the simple touch of a button
- Built-in memory lets you create, name, and save up to 8 different personalised coffees
- 2-litre (67-fl. oz.) water capacity and a 0.25-kg (1/2-lb) bean hopper capacity keep refills to a minimum
- Instruction Manual
- The Barista Touch Espresso Machine
- Integrated Conical Burr Grinder With Removable 227 Grams (0.5 Lbs) Bean Hopper
- 2 L (68 Fl Oz) Removable Water Tank
- Storage Tray (Located Behind Drip Tray)
- Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- Cleaning Disc
- Cleaning Tablets
- Dual Wall Filter Baskets (1 Cup And 2 Cup)
- Single Wall Filter Baskets (1 Cup And 2 Cup)
- Water Filter And Holder
- Cleaning Brush
- The Razor Precision Dose Trimming Tool
- Steam Wand Cleaning Tool
- Water Hardness Test Strip
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 144 reviewers who responded, 135 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Breville Espresso- 10 juillet 2021
Ok. I have waited for such a long time to make this purchase. I finally did after several reviews reading and YouTube reviews and i agree Breville nailed this espresso machine. It is easily put together, use and understand in making the perfect espresso (at least perfect to me) cup after cup after cup. I went from a frequent Starbucks customer to Starbucks who? Cleaning is easy and you have all the tools you need. Cons - should probably come with a dump bucket for the price and a few more water hardness test strips. Other it turning itself on, i dont see any issues with this espresso machine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot Coffee - not really- 7 février 2019
I purchased this Espresso machine in July and I have been using it for 6 months. It makes specialty coffees, i.e., Lattes, Cappuccinos', Flat Whites fine, but if you are looking for a hot cup of coffee without adding the milk, so a hot Espresso or a hot Americano I would not purchase this machine. I need to preheat the cup before I use it and run hot water through the machine before making the coffee and it still is not hot. I have the setting at the highest heat level, but still it comes out a little warmer than luke warm. I can't have a cup of hot coffee. It grinds and does everything else okay, my only compliant is it does not make "hot" coffee. Not a fan of the machine considering the price I paid.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Espresso Machine!- 26 octobre 2021
Excellent expresso machine. Honestly I have been researching and pondering to spend $1000 on a espresso machine for about 3 years now. It is not an impulse purchase for me. However when we moved to a neighborhood away from multiple coffee shops/roasters it became crucial to have good espresso at home. Breville Touch definitely easy, straightforward to use. We use the machine multiple times a day. What we did not think about is cleaning/replacing water filters every 4-6 months. Although I am not complaining. It has been 10 months, no issues - makes me feel like I am in a Paris cafe!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.