Breville Big Squeeze Slow Juicer - Grey
- Super-sized 3.2-inch flip gate chute to juice more produce at a time
- Safe design ensures no contact can be made with the auger
- Provides more pulp for thicker, smoother juices
- Design extracts more juice from wheatgrass, leafy greens, kale, small berries, and tomatoes
- Ultra-quiet hi-torque induction motor allows you to juice quickly without waking your entire household
- 240 watts provides you the power to juice thicker produce
- Dishwasher-safe parts allow for easy clean-up
- Cleaning Brush and Rotation Cleaning Brush
- Stainless Steel Filter Basket
- Clear Jug
- Pulp Bin
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
- It didn't work as advertised- December 29, 2020
It shows a full apple in the shoot and full piece of kale, neither of which fit easily in the shoot. I had to chop everything so small to get it through. The thing would clog up easily with the fibers from kale and celery. When I try to make apple juice, I get apple sauce. I am so disappointed in my purchase. A lot of money wasted.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- the Big Squeeze - a top quality juicer.- February 3, 2021
I would highly recommend The Big Squeeze for the following reasons: It is an easy to use juicer of excellent quality. A quiet appliance that extracts the maximum amount of juice from fresh fruit. The self clean is a helpful bonus along with the 5 year warranty. My wife loves it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- More Juice, Less Waste!- January 30, 2021
More juice, less waste! The big squeeze doesnt leave as much waste as other juicers and the juice is so much better as no heat is applied in the extraction so I get all the nutrients, cleaning up is much easier than I thought it would be. Highly recommended!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.