Breville Café Roma Pump Espresso Machine
- 15-bar pump system and Thermoblock system for perfect crema and temperature
- Stainless steel steam wand with froth enhancer for effortless milk frothing
- Dual wall crema system ensures perfect espresso, shot after shot
- 3 filters: single, dual, and pod
- Warming tray heats up to 6 espresso cups
- Stainless steel frothing jug included
- Breville Café Roma Pump Espresso Machine
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 66 reviewers who responded, 47 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The best- October 21, 2020
I love this espresso machine. it makes great espresso, is easy to use, and is a quality piece of equipment that will last a long time. i already have one of these, which i bought 13 years ago - and it works perfectly (even though i've only descaled it once). i bought this 2nd machine just to be sure i had one that was working in case we go into a 2nd lockdown and manufacturing stops - because i can't live without my espresso. and this machine is the best. Read the reviews by experts - they all rave about this machine and can't believe the low price point for it. i couldn't agree more!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Breville CafĂŠ Roma Pump Espresso Machine- February 24, 2016
It does the CREME nicely, the water temperature needs to be hotter, I realize in the manual it says to warm up your espresso cups, I found that strange. Is it just the machine I bought,? NO, a friend of mine bought the exact one, in fact we purchased one each the same day and their machine also does not get the espresso hot enough....would I recommend it to anyone else? not likely, would I ever buy another one? I do not think so. I can not comment on their other espresso machines, but I have owned 2 other brands of espresso machines before this machine, also in the same price range, I did not need to warm up or heat up the espresso cups....sorry Breville you only get a 3 star.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Good machine- November 18, 2019
It’s working fine so far, I’ve had it for a couple weeks and we are enjoying it. It’s a good machine to start, basic, it has just the necessary for espresso in the morning or capuchinos to share with friends. :-)
Not helpful (0)Report