Breville Electric Hot Wok (BREBEW600XL)
- Butterfly heating element evenly distributes heat up the high wall to 425°F (218°C), bringing real Asian flare to your at-home kitchen
- Not just limited to stir-fry, there are 15 heat settings can be used for all kinds of meals
- The dishwasher safe Quantanium non-stick finish of the wok bowl needs less oil to cook and can be wiped down for easy clean-up
- 14-inch family size high wall heat wok
- Unique 1500 watt Butterfly element
- Stainless-steel base
- Glass lid
- 6-quart capacity
- Cook and look lid
- Removable temperature control probe
- Breville Electric Hot Wok
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it- March 30, 2018
Really enjoying this wok from Breville. I like an electric wok because it s easier for me to control the heat. This wok does so much more. Also have the smart oven air fryer from Breville and use that now instead of my large oven.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- BREVILLE ELECTRIC HOT WOK 600XL- December 8, 2015
WE ALREADY HAVE ONE OF THE 600XL's THAT WAS PURCHASED TWO YEARS AGO AND WE ARE ENJOYING THE WOK . NOW THIS CHRISTMAS WE PURCHASED THE SAME WOK FOR OUR SON AND FAMILY.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great nonstick eletric wok- September 27, 2013
I have a ceramic glass cook top and can't stir fry on it. No matter how long I preheat my frypans, foods always end up stewing and cannot be stir fried properly. This wok heats up very hot quickly. So far I have stir fried noodles, meat dishes etc and everything has been good. Meat succulent, veggies crisp, noodles firm and tasty. Love it. Because it is nonstick, no 'wok hei' taste from previous seasonings/cooking but food is still delicious.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- February 7, 2017
This electric wok is as good as the gas stove I used to have. The first time I used it we loved it. We did have problems with the lid as I couldn't clean the steam vent to my satisfaction. We unscrewed it and could not put it back together. One call to Breville and we got the necessary instructions, which should be included with the How to use pamphlet. We got the 600XL and it is just right for two people.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Fantastic Wok!- September 5, 2021
We were looking for a wok and so pleased we found the Breville. Easy to use. Large bowl. Hot and even heat up the sides. Pretty enough to serve out of. There are a few "tips and tricks" videos on You Tube and we found those helpful. Just be sure not to use metal utensils, as with most non-stick surfaces. But so far, very happy with the wokYes, I would recommend this to a friend.