Breville Oracle Espresso Machine (BREBES980XL)
This product is currently unavailable for Reserve & Pick Up at nearby stores.
If you're a coffee connoisseur, you've probably spent more than your fair share of time and money at stuffy cafés and overpriced coffee chains. Why not ditch the lineups, save the exorbitant coffee prices, and be your own barista instead? With the Oracle espresso machine from Breville, you can -- no experience necessary. It offers the simplicity of an automatic machine with the taste benefits of manual artistry, so you can make and sip café-quality drinks in the luxury of your own home.
Why you want this:
- Automatic manual machine: The Oracle features automatic grinding, dosing, tamping, and milk texturing, for easy espresso-making that offers the fresh flavour of a manual machine.
- Hands-free coffee: The hands-free automatic grind, dose, and tamp works with the built-in conical burr grinder to provide the required amount of coffee into the filter basket.
- Milk for your ideal drink: The Oracle automatically textures milk to your desired temperature and style, whether it's smooth for a latte or foamy for a cappuccino.
- One-touch Americano: The machine makes a café-style Americano by shooting out a double espresso and then filling the rest of the cup with hot water from a dedicated spout.
- Patent-pending heating system: Triple heat system offers thermal stability and precise water temperature.
- Coffee and milk, simultaneously: Dual stainless steel steam boilers can extract coffee and milk at the same time, so you don't have to wait for one or the other.
- Espresso to your liking: Dedicated espresso boiler with PID technology extracts the espresso shot to within +/- 1 degree Celsius of your chosen temperature.
- Dedicated steam boiler: The Oracle offers instant, continuous steam on demand.
- No more bitter espressos: An over pressure valve (OPV) limits the maximum pressure during extraction to prevent bitter flavours from permeating the shot.
- Even extraction: The true low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- Store more beans: The removable bean hopper can store half a pound of your favourite coffee beans.
- Removable water tank: The 2.5L water tank has a built-in water filter and backlit level indicator.
- Programmable start and off: Time the machine to preheat at a certain time or turn off after a specified duration.
- Backlit LCD: The 3 LCDs show current settings and programmable features.