Breville Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster Oven - 0.8 Cu. Ft. - Die Cast Stainless
- Element IQ technology fine-tunes the output of 5 quartz heating elements to cook each dish to perfection
- Select between 10 Element IQ cooking presets, including toast, bagel, bake, roast, cookies, pizza, slow cook, reheat and keep warm
- Slow cook ability can be set with a timer for between 4 to 10 hours, so dinner's ready and waiting when you walk in the door from work
- Keep warm setting is automatically triggered when cooking is complete or timer engages, so your meal is ready when you are
- Frozen foods button can be selected to automatically add extra cooking time on the pizza, toast, bagel, and cooking presets
- Three rack height options, including magnetic auto-eject centre rack that makes it easier to remove hot food
- Bright and clear LCD display shows cooking presets, current temperature, and timer
- Non-stick internal coating makes cleaning the inside of the oven less of a chore and more of a breeze
- Large 0.8 cu. ft. capacity fits a hefty 13" pizza
- Temperate control ranges from 120 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Breville Toaster Oven
- 13-inch Pizza Pan
- Enamel Baking Pan
- Enamel Broil Rack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1300 reviewers who responded, 1242 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Spend the money, buy this oven!- 23 avril 2020
I've had several toaster ovens. We use them a lot and tend to only get a couple of years out of one. All of them were inexpensive units that worked OK. All the inexpensive ones had timer issues or element issues or convection issues. All the inexpensive units took forever to heat up and didn't do a very good job of toast. This oven is spectacular! It is simple to use, intuitive, heats up quickly, the convection is spot on and it does a masterful job of toast! Spend the money! You will not be disappointed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Durable Oven and precise temps- 26 novembre 2020
Ready to write a review after using for 18 months. It is durable!, which was a concern for me since it cost more than I expected to pay. However it has proven itself to be worth it. I especially like the precision in which it controls the oven temp since this allows me to use it as a true oven and not a typical toaster oven. It makes perfect toast, waffles, bagels, pizza, roasts ect. The custom settings make it hard to screw things up and with the consistent temp control, I can trust that when the the timer beeps, the food is perfect to take out at that time. It is really something I would not go without now. 18 months so far. I am impressed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good alternative to cooking in oven- 5 janvier 2021
I really like this toaster oven and am happy with my decision to buy it. I use it mainly for baking, roasting, and broiling. These functions work well. I'm happy with the large inside space. I'm so glad I no longer have to heat my big oven for many of the meals I make. The one thing I do not like is the inability to pause the timer when checking food. For me, this is the only real negative of this appliance. I usually set the timer for more time than I need and set a second timer (one that can be paused) for the exact time I need. I think the designer of this appliance forgot that it would be used for more than toasting bread and bagels.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.