Breville Sous Chef Food Processor - 16-Cup - 1200-Watt
- The 5.5" super-wide feed tube means not having to chop potatoes into little pieces to fit into the chute
- The variable slicing disc has 24 settings so you can customize the thickness of your slices from 0.3mm all the way up to 8.0mm
- Using the 'S' blade, cut through the toughest jobs in seconds in the extra large 16-cup (3.8L) bowl
- For finer chopping tasks, the 2.5-cup mini processing bowl is the perfect size for small quantities
- 1200-watt induction motor with 25 year motor guarantee
- Includes julienne disc, French fry disc, whisking disc, reversible shedding disc, micro serrated universal SS blades, dough blade, mini blade, and motor overload protection
- Breville Food Processor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very bad plastic parts- November 4, 2017
I bought it at the end of 2015 but do only use occasionally when I have to cook for a bigger batch. At the beginning I was really happy with the look and the performance but eventually the plastic parts started breaking and falling apart !!! 1st was the top edge of the large food pusher, then it twas the large processing bowl with handle and finally today it's the bowl lock plate attached to the base. I am really very upset. I don't know what I have done that I should not. I am very careful about my kitchen appliances because cooking is my passion. Now I am trying to contact Breville Canada for replacement parts :(
Not helpful (3)Report
- The Ferrari of Food Processors- October 11, 2013
Truly an amazing machine. I went shopping intending to purchase another brand/model. When I saw the Sous Chef I did a double-take and reconsidered. It was a bit more expensive but worth every penny. My only complaint is that it is quite tall and does not fit where my old one did, but it's not a flaw. I can't vouch for it's reliability yet, but it feels very solid. It also has many extra features that I didn't intend to use but already have. For example the French Fry disc works better than expected, and the dough mixing spindle has come in useful on several occasions. It's truly the King of food processors.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great, but parts break down- December 24, 2020
I love this processor, but it’s parts are breaking down. I have replaced the main blade plus the lid as where they connect the material is melting. Today I noticed black oil in my food mixture and realized the clear plastic tube in the lower centre of the container has broken off in two support areas and is cracked in the last area. It is now not safe to use due to lubrication oil contamination. AND I am unable to buy a replacement as it is out of stock. I have asked to be notified when it is in stock. But the last time I asked to be notified about a missing rubber ring on the lid I had bought I never heard back - although I just noticed it is now back in stock.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.